Speed Devils In Greenhouse

vince noir rock n roll star

Guest weedmonsta

only a kilo per bud vince?..... mine are budding so fast im catching up with you....but im rekonning on 1kilo per watt :stoned:

should keep me going for a week or 2 :stoned:

ill have to buy a new wheelbarrow to carry my harvest from the garden to the kitchen ..its a dirty job but someone has to do it

ill have to buy a new wheelbarrow to carry my harvest from the garden to the kitchen ..its a dirty job but someone has to do it

here vince , saddam will help you with your bumper crop

post-44900-1251143526_thumb.jpg

Edited by windy miller

i was hoping that ken dodds diddy men would help out ..

just checked the 3 amigos and theres a distinct smell of cheeseyness coming from them ,just as described on the packet ..very interesting mr bond ..budding is still going strong and even some reisn production on all buds ...niiiiiiice

no updates for a little while as the police have been scouring the area and have promised to keep an eye out round here due to a spate of car scratching going on ...so ill update over the weekend ..hopefully the rozzer on bikes wont get a cheesy whiff of these

had the rozzers standing 2ft away from the plants yesterday evening ..and they didnt spot a thing

had the rozzers standing 2ft away from the plants yesterday evening ..and they didnt spot a thing

thats what i like to hear vince .

nicely done sir!

(bleeding eeedjits the lot of 'em)

e2a must 've been a bit of a scary moment tho bro....

Edited by geeepwr

if i was to open my green house door up it looks like ive stacked masses of wood and rubbish in there ..the back half though holds green delights ..but i gotta say its starting to whiff a bit ..was in the garden last night and could of sworn someone was smoking cheese nearby ..til i remebered it was my plants .

nice to see you got those big buckets mate :alien2: did they spurt after the transplant? are you on the nutes yet?

well done mate seem to be coming on a treat depending how yours go i may treat myself this year :eek:

thye had a spurt alright agito ..they shot up to just over 2ft tall ..and now they are just budding nicely ..no nutes added ..in fact nothing bar a pint and a half of water each since they started ..oh and a teaspoon of moleasses the other week ..other than that nothing added ..and they look fine ..

due to a total lack of any smokables in my vicinity tonight im going to vape a little side nugget to get a jist of what the flavours will be like ..smoke report tomorrow ...

Good luck with this Vince. I just have one question, I think I know the answer to it though.

Was the P&P free?

you knows it martin ...i live for the free p&p ...in fact if i end up at the expo this year ill get a tshirt with that written on it :wassnnme:

Cool Vince. I knew you were on the ball. I just had to ask you know, to be sure and all that. Don't let anyone con you into paying for P&P ever my friend.