Speed Devils In Greenhouse

vince noir rock n roll star

ok thanks must go to withnail and sweet seeds for their generosity with these seeds ..

right then

put 3 seeds of the short pheno autoflowering speed devils into 5" pots filled with one of my fave soils/composts

i know a lot of people hate this stuff but ive always had great results using the miracle grow compact compost discs ..just add water to expand it out ..so friday morning three seeds were placed directly into the compost ,oh i forgot to add i added a little rootgrow to each pot ..by last night the seeds had popped and this is how they looked this morning (saturday)

these will only be fed with either rainwater or water from the fishtank ..i dont want to add any other feed or nutes except a little moleasses once a week

wish me luck ..im expecting nearly a thousand ounces from these 3 babies ..if theyre as good as lowryder no 1 with the 15 ounce yield then im onto a winner ..

post-20433-1247929935_thumb.jpg

post-20433-1247929984_thumb.jpg

the three amigos..ignore the date stamp on the pics ..im too lazy to adjust it everytime i put in new batteries

post-20433-1247930060_thumb.jpg

post-20433-1247930075_thumb.jpg

Edited by vince noir rock n roll star

gave them a few ml of rain water today ,about half a tea cup each ...we dont do exact measures in the noir house ..all 3 have straightened up and shed their shells ..looking good

i was undecided about potting on ..i have 3 back up pots ready to go just in case ..but at the moment these are doing fine in 5 "pots ..why do you know something that you should tell us matey ?

Just that most auto varietys according to sources should be potted in final pots normally between 1-2gallons but its your grow matey just like to see what result you get :)

yeah ive done a ton of reading on autos and i agree most people say pot into its final size pot from start ..what i`ll do is just before the fourth set of leaves ill check the roots ..if they are cramming in then ill repot before any major flowering ..if it looks like the roots are nowhere near filling the pot then ill leave them a little while longer .seems there doing ok at the moment pics to follow later on

well the speed devils are still alive ..just growing their second set of true leaves ..they seem to have gotten a little leggy ,but ill just have to repot and sink them a little lower to sturdy up the stems ..probably tomorrow though ..but all is going well so far ..

heres the three amigos ..getting a little leggy due to no sunshine for the last couple of days ..that`ll get sorted if i re pot them though ..other than that nothing to report yet ..

post-20433-1248793867_thumb.jpg

post-20433-1248793877_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

well the suns out and the three amigos have straightened out somewhat ..one is showing signs that its gonna be more compact than the other two ..so ive decided to call that one porthos ..dartagnion is stretching and aramis is going all bendy still but looking dapper

Guest weedmonsta

looking good vince.... im loving my speed devils... i think they are big 4 their age :execute:

and have just potted up into 5l pots

im going to repot them on this weekend ..that little bit of sun has really perked them up and they have now hit veg stage ..leaves looking good n green ..lovley little plants ..pics tomorrow when the batteries are charged up ..may i suggest everyone else give up now ..these three plants look like theyre gonna yield at least 20 oz per plant .. :wassnnme: