Speed Devils In Greenhouse

vince noir rock n roll star

a likkle view of aramis and porthos ..followed by the 3 musketeers ..all picking up speed and still only been given one drink of rainwater ...since planting !

post-20433-1249469459_thumb.jpg

post-20433-1249469472_thumb.jpg

so far so good with the speed devils ..started off a little slow but are well on their way now and looking mighty fine too if i do say so myself ...i better start packing a suitcase as the expected yield has now increased to over 600 oz per plant :rofl:

post-20433-1249469538_thumb.jpg

today we have a little more side branching ..this should increase the yield by 19.7 % making total yield around 4kg per plant ..watch out suckers theres a new plant in town and she`s a big un

proof that speed devils are gonna be massive yielders ..heres aramis up against a litre bottle of glenfiddich

just gave them a cupful of rainwater each ..better hold back on the luxuries as these babies cant get enough of the good stuff ..currently on target for 40kg per plant ..read it and weep people ..read it and weep

post-20433-1249660012_thumb.jpg

post-20433-1249660021_thumb.jpg

proof that speed devils are gonna be massive yielders ..heres aramis up against a litre bottle of glenfiddich

just gave them a cupful of rainwater each ..better hold back on the luxuries as these babies cant get enough of the good stuff ..currently on target for 40kg per plant ..read it and weep people ..read it and weep

you should have got a shot of beadle holding the bottle

thats no way to talk about my wife ..and besides little hands make your todge look bigger .oh bugger ill get me coat again

thats no way to talk about my wife ..and besides little hands make your todge look bigger .oh bugger ill get me coat again

they call him el poco mano in espana or cillit bang for short

they say he has the bones of a chicken and the skin of a shaven caraboo ..some even say his dolly hand rises at the stroke of midnight to scare maturbating teenagers away from their onanism

post-20433-1249662800_thumb.jpg

they say he has the bones of a chicken and the skin of a shaven caraboo ..some even say his dolly hand rises at the stroke of midnight to scare maturbating teenagers away from their onanism

:nea: i loves ma little vincey

thanks ratdog ...no luck will be needed ..these babies grow to 18feet tall with no help other than a burst of rolf harris on his wobble board three times a week ..sonic boosting its called

should i pack suncream or not ?

thanks ratdog ...no luck will be needed ..these babies grow to 18feet tall with no help other than a burst of rolf harris on his wobble board three times a week ..sonic boosting its called

should i pack suncream or not ?

I tried sonic boosting and my plants all grew funny little pointy beards

All looking healthy and lovely vince - atb with the grow and the comp lol

e2a lol:)

Edited by Arbuscule

if the rozzers ever find these im going to say ..can yea guess what it is yet ?

lol lol Nice diary Vince....

Healthy plants too... Cannot wait for the pics of your 5 ton harvest.... lol lol

Sun cream not needed unless ginger.. The prize is in Amsterdam now I think... :(

Good growing mate and good luck.

Stonehenge

5 tons ..please dont exagerate ..no one likes a boaster ..anyway today they are basking in about 70 degrees celcius sunlight ..filtered through a virgins knickers (well its more like the washing on the line ),they should have reached 7ft by the evening ..current estimations are gonna be around the 52 kg mark for dry weight according to my blind neighbour