Sweet Seeds - Green Poison

AustrianToker

I managed to drop the temps in my tent. Still not completely satisfied but i can tolerate 31C max. It will eventually get cooler as temperatures outside are dropping.

All poisons have been placed into tent under the 600w sylvianna son-t. Now i'm really interested if the hydro is really faster then the compost. for now, not so convinced, rather the contrary...

post-27825-1250379400_thumb.jpg

Had to raise the compost side in order to even things out.

AT :wink:

Here a well rooted after 2 weeks... just before transfer into wilma.

post-27825-1250379858_thumb.jpg

I need to number my hydro poisons in order to keep good track, since i will be taking a cutting from each. hoping to find a good pheno for the future.

post-27825-1250379980_thumb.jpg

Here a picture of the hydro poisons in position. I use only canna aqua vega and rhizotonic for now, will be adding cannazym after a week or two... EC: 0.9 Ph: 5.5

post-27825-1250380377_thumb.jpg

Now to the dark side. They are still better looking for now...

post-27825-1250380605_thumb.jpg

But not all are that far developed

post-27825-1250380908_thumb.jpg

They will be repoted from 1L into 3L pots in a couple days... Will be using the plant magic granules for the first time. :unsure:

post-27825-1250381014_thumb.jpg

They just spent the first night in the large tent. I think they are loving it. :yep: I installed this "airsnake" onto my intake. Basically a meter of 4" ducting with a bunch of holes pierced through it and blocked the end of it half way. the "airsnake" should disperse the fresh air a lot better.

post-27825-1250437972_thumb.jpg

No big changes yet, but i know that in a couple of weeks from now, you won't see the floor anymore. lol

post-27825-1250438347_thumb.jpg

The hydro plants seemed to have settled in quite well and i'm really interested to see the development from now on. I suspect that since i'm using hydro nutes from now on, that they will catch up in no time.

Ph has slightly creeped up to 5.6 but i really don't mind. EC: 0.93

post-27825-1250438520_thumb.jpg

AT :yinyang:

Looking good m8. like the ducting idea. :D

Thanks goodtimes! Nothing impressive yet, will be vegging for another 4 weeks and then switch to flowering.

Had a bit of a panic today. As my light was supposed to switch on at 5, but didn't. Just a humming noise from the ballast. I hectically switched the a new timer, then unplug-replug everything, finally exchanged the bulb. Nothing helped and i could still hear that humming sound coming from my ballast every minute, but still no light. I go on the uk420 chat in order to find a quick solution. Get some advice and decide to take some up. As i walk back up, i see the tent full of light. Problem solved itself. :P

AT :ouch:

Edited by AustrianTokker

looking good tokker :v:

will be good to see these done side by side mate

my moneys on the hydro tho :(

Thanks, GarageFlower. I also think that hydro will slowly overtake compost once it gets really going. :rofl: I will need to keep things even and install a screen over the hydro. I did that last time, but kept the screen too low. It's not really a scrog, i just need the screen for bud support and this also allows me to place the shoots better (make better use of the light). Will let the compost ones do their thing naturally, probably going to put some sticks for support. 'Cause i'm expecting some large buds. ;)

AT lol

Guest Healthystealthy

Looking good AT m8, cant wait to be smoking some of the poison myself, sounds yummy :wassnnme:

ive only got 3 on the go myself but im going to take cuts of all 3 & select the best, if its any good it will make it into my mums :wink:

all the best m8

Healthy :rofl:

Looking fantastic mate :) My green poison is on it's way fast as well.

Good for you speedemon. Too bad you lost the other two in the process. They are fast, no doubt, but really hoping to get that mean green poison stuff...

Hello AT,

Looking sweet mate ...

Hydro rules :wassnnme: ....

Peace & Light

Mrm :v:

Nice to have you drop by. Hydro rules, but not at the moment... I kinda noticed that things have slowled down in your sweet seed diary. No more pressure i guess. I just hope it wasn't me who made you want to give up lol just kidding. Hope you are doing fine and enjoying your new status. Have you banned, edited or made incredible abuse of your power yet?

Looking good AT m8, cant wait to be smoking some of the poison myself, sounds yummy :stoned:

ive only got 3 on the go myself but im going to take cuts of all 3 & select the best, if its any good it will make it into my mums

all the best m8

Healthy :ninja:

Thanks healthystealthy, I think we will find a descent pheno from the bunch. I got 10 to choose from :yahoo: but i can imagine that you will find a descent one out of the three as well.

Not sure yet what to expect and really hope we made the right choice with green poison. Solidopc, who isn't taking part in the comp has got green poison on the go and his just started flowering. Great cause this allows us to see what's coming up... :v:

cheers,

AT :oldtoker:

All looking mighty fine in your room AT, I think your right the hydro will take off almost immediately leaving the compo's to plod on in their own time but I think they will catch back up in flower..I grew Hydro for years before trying compost and IMO apart from hydro being quicker in veg then theres little difference..I do like the idea of growing organically tho....Best of luck with you grow I am looking forward to seeing how this pans out :wink:

All looking mighty fine in your room AT, I think your right the hydro will take off almost immediately leaving the compo's to plod on in their own time but I think they will catch back up in flower..I grew Hydro for years before trying compost and IMO apart from hydro being quicker in veg then theres little difference..I do like the idea of growing organically tho....Best of luck with you grow I am looking forward to seeing how this pans out :D

Thanks Madgiz. I like both styles, hydro and compost, but i must give coco a go one time... I will hopefully be able to identify what i like best after this grow. I haven't grown the same strain in two different mediums, therefore i hope to be wiser at the end of this project. Chems vs. Organics. :D To be honest i'm actually more looking forward to smoke weed grown from the compost. :D

A picture i took earlier before pot up.

post-27825-1250715576_thumb.jpg

AT :D

Love your snake AT...

Still lookin a lovely well tended grow and diary :thumsup:

I WILL get some pics on my diary, my Green Poison filling out lovely in coco....

Good Luck with the plants,

Monk...x

Love your snake AT...

Still lookin a lovely well tended grow and diary :rofl:

I WILL get some pics on my diary, my Green Poison filling out lovely in coco....

Good Luck with the plants,

Monk...x

The snake is great - I've seen something similar on another grow and just wanted to replicate that. Please put these pics up. Would like to see how they look. will need to check out your diary later, mono. :band:

So... I've repoted the compost poisons. They are now in 3L pots. I now use all-mix instead of light-mix biobizz compost. I've also added plant magic granules. :clapping: The hydro side has the values - EC: 0.94 pH: 5.62

post-27825-1250717310_thumb.jpg

AT :clapping:

post-27825-1250717275_thumb.jpg

Edited by AustrianTokker