Sweet Seeds - Green Poison

AustrianToker

Not much stretch here unlike some other seedlings i saw lately from the competition. But that might be due to lower temps. Yes, my temps don't get above 26c, but that will be a different story once the enviro will be switched to their 600w artificial sun. :unsure: Temps will be more difficult to manage and hope it won't get too hot in the tent.

post-27825-1249825592_thumb.jpgpost-27825-1249826024_thumb.jpg

post-27825-1249825650_thumb.jpgpost-27825-1249826059_thumb.jpg

They are looking pretty healthy and it still seems like compost is a little ahead...

AT :unsure:

Guest podgy
went for green poison cause its a new strain. Not that i didn't like any of the older ones, but i kinda embrace novelty.

For what its worth the three green poisons I got all seem to be pretty much consistent with each other...

went for green poison cause its a new strain. Not that i didn't like any of the older ones, but i kinda embrace novelty.

For what its worth the three green poisons I got all seem to be pretty much consistent with each other...

worth? :wink: Actually, i paid nothing... :spliff: But they are getting all my love. :oldtoker:

The seeds, i thought were pretty small and sprouted rather fast... I picked the more strecthy ones for compost, since i could dig the cubes a little deeper and support the stems witht a bit of compost. I put the ones that were a bit lagging into the bigger cubes. The plants in the compost are also closer to the light, which might also explain why the compost plants are a bit ahead of the ones in the cube.

Generally, they are quite uniform, but we will only really tell that further in their development... Still have no idea what to expect... :wink:

AT :B):

10 Days since segregation and Compost is still ahead of the rockwool cubes.

post-27825-1250089173_thumb.jpg

All girlies are looking very healthy, first sets of side branches are starting and little roots popping out of every pot... :v: Will pot them up, in about a week.

post-27825-1250089277_thumb.jpg

Washing the pebbles today since i'm thinking of placing the hydro girls into the system by tomorrow. I think that once they will be in wilma and getting the first dose of canna nutes, they will slowly overtake the compo. But who knows?

post-27825-1250089477_thumb.jpg

What do guys think about switching to the 600w???

AT :eek:

Edited by AustrianTokker

do it! :)

I'm trying! :wink:

Test running my tent with the 600w atm. But my temps are too high! :spliff: hitting the 34c mark, not so good and the new extractor fan isn't stronger then my 5" rvk intake... need to think of something until tomorrow. I already fille my reservoir and bubbling the first hydro solution as i write this.

post-27825-1250281404_thumb.jpg

Compost poisons are just better looking, have thicker stem and leaves! lol will the hydro poisons be able to catch up?

post-27825-1250281634_thumb.jpg

Plants growing under the watchfull eyes of my kitten... :D

post-27825-1250281730_thumb.jpg

Hope i can introduce the hydro poisons into wilma by tomorrow and finally grow them all under my 600w!

AT :pirate:

Edited by AustrianTokker

Nice diary dude. Can't wait to see how your 6 vary in phenotype. I have a couple in flower now at 9 days. They're in coco with added perlite. The smell of them is very strong and very nice.

I was recommended the green poison and the wild rose by carlos by email a few months back, he said if i had enjoyed the varities i had tried before, i should try these two. I've done a few of their strains and liked them all, so have high hopes for the green poison. Got my fingers crossed for the 7 weeks of flower, would be nice. I've rooted cuttings of them in veg that'll i keep if it's as nice as i hope it will be.

Take it easy man, peace.

Nice diary dude. Can't wait to see how your 6 vary in phenotype. I have a couple in flower now at 9 days. They're in coco with added perlite. The smell of them is very strong and very nice.

I was recommended the green poison and the wild rose by carlos by email a few months back, he said if i had enjoyed the varities i had tried before, i should try these two. I've done a few of their strains and liked them all, so have high hopes for the green poison. Got my fingers crossed for the 7 weeks of flower, would be nice. I've rooted cuttings of them in veg that'll i keep if it's as nice as i hope it will be.

Take it easy man, peace.

Thanks solid. I really wonder how they will turn out myself and have no problem venturing into the unknown. Nice to see that you are entering flowering with your green poison. You've made prior experience with sweetseeds, which is nice. Had the hardest time of all choosing the strain for this grow. :yahoo: They all sounded so sweet! lol Would be nice you make a diary or post some pictures cause i would love to see how this strain looks further in maturity. They look very vigorous for now... lol BUT 7 weeks!? i'm counting 8 weeks for the hydro and see how the compost does...

Cheers,

AT :russian:

Edited by AustrianTokker

I'll definatly post some pictures when i take some. Waiting for there to be something substantial to photograph forst, they just finishing the strecth now i think, so sometime next week should be good for them. Got some superskunkxnorthernlights in with it, that does appear a lil faster at the moment, but that might change, the ssxnl went 8 weeks last time. So we'll see. If you want a genunine 7 weeker, try ch9 flower, ive another on the go now. Last ones were pullable at 45 days, at day 52 they were getting past it i rekon, incredible strain, amazing aroma and flavour too.

I'll definatly post some pictures when i take some. Waiting for there to be something substantial to photograph forst, they just finishing the strecth now i think, so sometime next week should be good for them. Got some superskunkxnorthernlights in with it, that does appear a lil faster at the moment, but that might change, the ssxnl went 8 weeks last time. So we'll see. If you want a genunine 7 weeker, try ch9 flower, ive another on the go now. Last ones were pullable at 45 days, at day 52 they were getting past it i rekon, incredible strain, amazing aroma and flavour too.

Nice! waiting for these pics very impatiently. lol I wasn't looking for the fastest strain ever but i like the idea of getting some very good smoke in 8 weeks. I done most of my indoor grows in 9-10 weeks. Although most of the strains promissed 7-8 weeks. I will keep my eyes open at the trichs, but that's long time from now. :wink:

How is the stretch on these girls and are they hungry or not?

AT lol

The stretch looks around x2 at the mo, not sure if it will go any further yet. I flowered mine at just under 1 foot and they are just under 2 now. So not bad stretch really. As for feeds, i found it the lightest of my current lot i have on the go. Not a really sensitve feeder, but doesn't take as much as the ssxnl say, or the ch9 flower. Just don't overdo it. Respect.

The stretch looks around x2 at the mo, not sure if it will go any further yet. I flowered mine at just under 1 foot and they are just under 2 now. So not bad stretch really. As for feeds, i found it the lightest of my current lot i have on the go. Not a really sensitve feeder, but doesn't take as much as the ssxnl say, or the ch9 flower. Just don't overdo it. Respect.

Thanks and it seems like its nothing out of the ordinary when it comes down to the stretch. I will keep it easy on the nutes as i usually do anyway...

you got some nice strains on the go other then the green poison. Hope you do well and will keep my eyes open for your pictures.

AT :oldtoker: