Sweet Seeds - Green Poison

AustrianToker

post-27825-1248808366_thumb.jpg

Just transferred them into small rockwool cubes. with some water and rhizotonic. They are spending the first night in the tent, inside the propagator and under a 125w blue envirolight. Will make the selection in a couple of days, of which seedling will then go into hydro and which into compost.

Cheers,

AT :oldtoker:

Edited by AustrianTokker

I will be watching this diary mate.

Will provide a good show, i promise.

post-27825-1248960200_thumb.jpg

Things have started pretty well. After their 2nd night in the tent, the final two heads decided to pop out of the cubes. Next up will be the selection, will have to decide which 5 will go into bigger rockwool cubes and which other 5 will go into compost. I give them another 2 days...

AT :guitar:

Looking good AT ;)

Thanks G.G. :toot: progress isn't really exciting atm, but all looking green and healthy with tap roots showing out of the cubes. Tomorrow i will finally make the decision of which one goes where (hydro/compost)

post-27825-1249170080_thumb.jpg

I also have a new grow buddy. Little 9 weeker... here playing with the evil monkey.

post-27825-1249170476_thumb.jpg

Still need to decide on his name... :smoke:

AT :yinyang:

Nice start AT - all the best with the grow and the competition :yes::spliff:

Thanks arbuscule and hope i do well, especially towards the end ;)

Beautiful kitten mate :yep: ,

Peace & Light

Mrm :v:

Thanks and just got him yesterday so he's pretty new at this growing thing. Although he certainly knows his way around the tent.

good luck toker with the grow but not the comp lol

love ur little grow buddies

It's all about the skillz, i know. :v:

So now i finally made the segregation. :smoke: Hydro vs compost has now officialy commenced!

post-27825-1249253066_thumb.jpg

I picked the more stetchy ones for compost and the smaller ones for hydro.

I placed the compost seedlings into biobizz light mix.

the hydro seedlings into larger cubes.

Both watered with regular water and some rhizotonic (1.5ml/L).

AT :yinyang:

Edited by AustrianTokker

Guest hantshaze

at i do believe your on your way to holland my friend! A side by side grow, comp and hydro.

1 nill to the toker! Good luck mate

hantshaze :notworthy:

Edited by hantshaze

I'm glad your doing a comparison grow on these AT it'll be interesting to see the difference... :rofl:

Really excited myself, doing the same strain from seed to chop side by side. What i always wanted to do!

Had a long look myself at cream caramel but the strain sounded like i would get too many different pheno which isn't practical for hydro. Also looked at SAD1 but finally went for green poison cause its a new strain. Not that i didn't like any of the older ones, but i kinda embrace novelty.

at i do believe your on your way to holland my friend! A side by side grow, comp and hydro.

1 nill to the toker! Good luck mate

hantshaze :rofl:

Nice to have your support hantshaze. I have a couple other tricks up my sleeve which i will only reveal at the end, sort of the finaly :D slow beginning and to finish with a bang.

the trip to spain is no longer the prize......its now a trip to dam for 4 days +spending money+hotel ect

new prize announcement

but good luck anyway.....

wm

I read the post already and was a bit disapointed at first, cause i thought spain would be a bit more original. But hey, what the hell, if i should really win this thing than i'm just as happy going to dam! lol and doing all the coffeeshopping! :yep:

Good luck with'um buddy.....looking forward to seeing the outcome of this

Mud rules :yahoo:

Thanks lennon. :v: I've good experience with both styles now. But this grow is more special since its really the same strain in both mediums and side by side. Both styles have their pros and cons and i just hope i will be able to highlight them with this diary.

2 Days have past since the segregation and everything seems to be running smoothly.

post-27825-1249407055_thumb.jpg

Haven't given them any feed or water since their mediums are still pretty moist.

AT :v:

Looking good mate.

:yep:

It almost looks like the compost side is a bit ahead of the rockwool for the time being...

post-27825-1249596051_thumb.jpgpost-27825-1249596084_thumb.jpg

post-27825-1249596118_thumb.jpgpost-27825-1249596147_thumb.jpg

How early can i switch to the 600w light from the blue 125w enviro? I was thinking of doing that in one week. :unsure:

AT :yep: