La Vida Buena (the Good Life), A Terry And June Affair

I've just got an EC pen, it only costed me £15 (bargain).

EC tested at 1.7. I only used a half dose of Ionic too (looks like I can be a bit frugal with my dosages :rofl: )

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• elbows

• goldie_2007

• withnail

• woowoo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've just got an EC pen, it only costed me £15 (bargain).

EC tested at 1.7. I only used a half dose of Ionic and my tap water's only 0.2!!! (looks like I can be a bit frugal with my dosages :) )

The plants seems to be handling it though, I'll just add some ph'd water at the weekend, then change the res next week and adjust dosages accordingly.

I'm going to sully this little lady when she's big enough and clone her, I've bought some fresh scalpels to go to town on her! :boxing:

Edited by elbows

Well not massive but it's clear that the roots are now in the solution, make way bitches here comes the choochoo train!

WoooooooWOOOOOOOOO

*ahem*

Nice man...it all seems to be coming along, well except the black jack :spliff:

It'll be really good to see the comparisons with different styles of growing going on in the next few months, we should build up a really good picture of the sweet seeds strains over the coming months.

Absoloutely Withnail, I'll have cloned this one and grown the strain in both soil and hydro by the time I'm done with this diary, so there should be a wealth of info here hopefully.

I noticed some burning on the tip of the girl today as her EC hit 2.0, I've refilled the tank and adjusted her EC down to 1.2, IONIC dosage guidelines are really quite OTT, I was only using less than half the reccommended dose!

Edited by elbows

Nice tight internodes on this plant, let's hope she scrogs well. I'll be taking two cuttings from her an scrogging them in the big tent, I'll also grow 1 in hydro under a 125w light in a mini SCROG.

Day 18.

Her EC is stable now, PH fluctuates willdy though so it's needed som attention, I'll keep her in the same nutes for a couple of weeks just to get an idea of how much TLC this needs.

post-43493-1248877684_thumb.jpg

Edited by elbows

Added a bit of mylar.,

EC is at 1.4 (that includes the tap waters EC which is 0.2, never sure whther to include that or not, maybe someone could let me know?). It's probably a bit high so I'll water it down a bit in a few days.

post-43493-1248963334_thumb.jpg