La Vida Buena (the Good Life), A Terry And June Affair

Hi elbows :clapping:

Sounds like you're going to have your hands full very soon, still that can only be a good thing.Veg spot looks nice too..amazing how quickly so many people go from one gorw space to two..you know it makes sense :clapping:

Sorry to hear no joy with the black jacks..how did you germ them ? How long did you leave them for ? Fingers crossed for the last one B)

Good luck with the grow and the comp fella

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• elbows

• goldie_2007

• withnail

• woowoo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi elbows :D

Sounds like you're going to have your hands full very soon, still that can only be a good thing.Veg spot looks nice too..amazing how quickly so many people go from one gorw space to two..you know it makes sense lol

Sorry to hear no joy with the black jacks..how did you germ them ? How long did you leave them for ? Fingers crossed for the last one B)

Good luck with the grow and the comp fella

Hi Withnail,

We just used a damp paper towel on a saucer, covered over in complete darkness. I just had a tiny peek at the last one (10 hours in), it's not sprouted yet :(

TheCream Caramel has broke the surface of the pot last night though, very strong grower.

Yeah the veg tent was essential, saved them being in the house (and away from prying eyes) lol.

No joy with the last black jack, unfortunately it didn't germinate. :unsure:

The cream caramel is doing famously though, a really vigorous grower!

Hi Elbows,

Just popped in to wish you luck.

Grew some Blackjack a while ago,very nice smoke for sure.

I bought a pack of 7 seeds but was pleased to find 9 inside.All of which grew into big healthy plants.

All the best mate

Flip :unsure:

Hi Elbows,

Just popped in to wish you luck.

Grew some Blackjack a while ago,very nice smoke for sure.

I bought a pack of 7 seeds but was pleased to find 9 inside.All of which grew into big healthy plants.

All the best mate

Flip :unsure:

Ey up mate, cheers for dropping by.

They sound great mate, I'll have to try and get hold of some more for her, I'll have a look round today and see if they have any at the local bong shop.

Cheers

Elbows

Been down to the shop, they don't have it unfortunately. All they stock is Nirvana atm, they can order in but don't supply Sweet Seeds :oldtoker:

Anyway, onward and upward.

I'm making the grow room silent this weekend, some tinkering photos to come.

Been down to the shop, they don't have it unfortunately. All they stock is Nirvana atm, they can order in but don't supply Sweet Seeds :(

Anyway, onward and upward.

I'm making the grow room silent this weekend, some tinkering photos to come.

I've just suspended the rvk by bunjees, it didn't seem to make a jot of difference though, I think it needs to be boxed and surrounded with foam.

Edited by elbows

I've just been sorting out the holiday watering system, it's 8 weeks away but you know what they say 'Fail to prepare'.

I've made it out of capillary matting with a wick, I've then cut the bottom out of the put to allow the roots to grow through and absorb the moisture up.

That'll hopefully save me £35 buying an autopot.

Nice growth being shown form the Cream Caramel, I've popped the light down a bit to stop her stretching.

post-43493-1247741254_thumb.jpg

post-43493-1247741264_thumb.jpg

Edited by elbows

Right I've added a pump and an airstone to the bucket.

I think I might go hydro for the Ganeshes Spirit but want to take it baby steps.

post-43493-1247832067_thumb.jpg

Right I've added a pump and an airstone to the bucket.

I think I might go hydro for the Ganeshes Spirit but want to take it baby steps.

Forget the baby steps I'll have a pop at it now, 10 week hydro veg anyone!!!???? :)

I had some fun building this (had to cut the lid with a stanley knife! :P

post-43493-1247940236_thumb.jpg

Edited by elbows

Sounds like you've got a plan elbows dude... :)

Nice DIY bubbler too man! Hope you've got a bit of space for flowering after your ten week veg in that!

Ganesh spirit iis mostly sativa too, isn't it? :wassnnme: is about right i reckon....

Good luck with them all mate, and sorry about the blackjack too.. Cream Caramel sounding good though ;)

All the best

Stonehenge

Sounds like you've got a plan elbows dude... lol

Nice DIY bubbler too man! Hope you've got a bit of space for flowering after your ten week veg in that!

Ganesh spirit iis mostly sativa too, isn't it? :( is about right i reckon....

Good luck with them all mate, and sorry about the blackjack too.. Cream Caramel sounding good though :spliff:

All the best

Stonehenge

Ey up mate, thanks I'm pleased with it too, I think in future I'll stick to 1 plant SCROG grow and this will be perfect for it.

It's the Cream Caramel I've put in the bubbler, I'd have to be mad to veg the Ganeshes Spirit for that long lol.

I've just changed it over to clay pebbles and got ahold of some ionic nutes, which I'm using at a bit less than half dosage 2.5ml pl.

The seedling roots have finally broke through the net (with a bit of encouragement), she's finally soaking up the solution and growing...

This should really start to grow now!

post-43493-1248344934_thumb.jpg