La Vida Buena (the Good Life), A Terry And June Affair

Well the seeds have arrived, thanks Withnail and Sweet Seeds :ouch:

I offered to let the wife grow some as she's a bit of a dab hand in the garden, I told her about each seed thinking she'll probably go for the fruity Cream Caramel, as it turns out she wants to grow the knock you into next week Jack Herer strain 'Black Jack' instead (good girl). That leaves me with the Cream Caramel :yinyang:, no problem there though I've always wanted to grow a Blueberry (one of my favourites).

The plan is to veg each of them for 10 weeks and then scrog them when we get back from our holiday. These are going to be very large plants by the time we're done.

I had one last variety Ganeshes Spirit, but due to it being such a large Sativa I'm really not sure we've got space to veg it for 10 weeks. Rest assured that diary will be coming along shortly after though.

We've only just popped them under some tissue and on top of my router so there's not really alot of action to capture yet, I'll have some pics for you all in the next few days though.

Kisses

Elbows

post-43493-1247252798_thumb.jpg

Edited by elbows

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• elbows

• goldie_2007

• withnail

• woowoo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

High elbows..Good luck with ur grow, Peace. mojo

Cheers mate I'll need it, you should see mrs's tomatoes (fnar fnar) lol, she can grow!

We're going to veg them under 200w of cfl's, then both SCROG them under a 1.4 by 1.2m net under a 600w digi. Biggest yield gets bragging rights!

Edited by elbows

Guest mygreenmojo

Bit of pressure from the trouble n strife eh! ;) I'll defo b hangin around this diary then, should be fun :yep: I'm lucky the only thing my missus knows about plants is that their green :rofl: . Tip: Hide her nutes :(:rofl: Peace

Good Luck with the grow, gonna be monsters with 10 weeks veg lol Good news for us early birds, we'll have the competition done and dusted by then lol

Goldie lol

Ey up mate, I think I'll have missed the boat too tbh, nice of em to give me £60 of seeds though so I'll give them a proper run for their money!

Edited by elbows

hi elbow

nice choise gl in the comp

Thanks buddy, I can't wait for some really pukka smoke, these look like killer strains.

Ok, so the two seeds have popped, I had to replace one of them as it wasn't cracking (it might just be a late starter though).

I've had a busy weekend, here is the vegging tent that I've made, it's basically one of those tomato houses lined with Mylar, it works a treat and even comes included with netting in the shelves that will help us to train these beasts. I just need to stable a bit of black and white to the door and it's job done.

post-43493-1247474790_thumb.jpg

Edited by elbows

Here's the girls in their new home,we'll be growing them along side a nlxbb cutting, its mother is a bushy mf!

I haven't got any heating in the vegging tent, I have my grow in my garage at the bottom of our drive, I'm hoping the light on 24/7 will generate enough heat for the grow, I hate using too much electric lol

I might add extraction later.

post-43493-1247493347_thumb.jpg

Edited by elbows

I grow in the garage, I would think around this time of year you could just have lights on at night (18/6) and they will be plenty warm.. 24/7 for 10 weeks.... you are gonna come back to monsters! :rofl:

Good luck with the grow! lol

e2a :rofl: someone already said 'monsters' :spliff:

Edited by dorko420

I grow in the garage, I would think around this time of year you could just have lights on at night (18/6) and they will be plenty warm.. 24/7 for 10 weeks.... you are gonna come back to monsters! :rofl:

Good luck with the grow! lol

e2a :rofl: someone already said 'monsters' :spliff:

Yeah, it's only just dawning on me how big they will get, I'm going to have to be very ingenuitive to not have them busting out of this small tent, I think if I...

Limit pot size and nutrients.

Top (alot)

They will probably still be busting out of the top of this thing.

When I come back I can always bend them a little and pop them under a scrog net or let them grow naturally under the 600w.

Oh well, too late now :spliff:.

I've found a 45w tube heater and a thermostat for £20 plus about £3 for a computer fan, if and when I need it later in the year it's an affordable solution.

Edited by elbows

Bit of a downer two of the Blackjacks haven't cracked, the Cream Caramel has sprouted to the surface though quite quickly.

We've just put the last black jack in some tissue, keep your fingers crossed guys the Mrs really wanted to try this one!

Edited by elbows