• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mono

• Stonehenge

• Mr Mullen

• Cambium

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here's a close up of the Green Poison...looks fast indeed, stumpy little blighter....

and of the Toothless grin, one of the two mothers I kept....

post-213-1253044837_thumb.jpg

post-213-1253044867_thumb.jpg

ONe last one i forgot, a group shot of the Green poison tops...they getting a bit lost down there, but filling out fast now, just like it says on the tin :( Apologies for the :wassnnme: quality of my photos, I'll get there by the end of this diary I promise ya'll...:B):

Upping my EC to 1.6 this week, might even push them up to 1.8 next week if they can take it, my last grow I underfed and didn't reach full potential, my first in this coco I overfed, and didn't reach potential...this one's looking okay, as long as the thrips, borg and LSF don't get carried away in there..

Monk....x

post-213-1253045448_thumb.jpg

Hmmm, just had to supercrop the towering holy diesel at the back....I've never supercropped before, so flying blind so to speak, but had to be done, was stretched above the light and not getting many rays up there :spliff:

I'll take some pics tomorrow, but hopefully she'll be starting to lift her heads again by then...:fuckyou:

Green Poisons have been moved into the area right under the light..:spliff: stopped stretching at about 12 days 12/12, quite useful for filling in that hotspot.

Will drag them out for some photos tomorrow too, I'm quite impressed with them, like the thick stems and tight chunky internodes, it's a novelty to me this indica thing, I even found meself looking forward to the smoke today when I smelt them,,,,,lol

Monk....x

You've got a lush looking tent there Mono. Very nice :spliff: I have some Holy Diesels that I'm going to sort through at the start of next year.

Tip top and ship shape :fuckyou:

• 1 month later...

lol thanks...Cambium be reaaaaddddy for the streeeeettttchhhhhh on the diesels....way more than the TG's...

Right just harvested the first green Poison, just been smoking the finger hash :yinyang::unsure: ....8 weeks and 2 days flowering, lol, thought 7 weeks was optimistic...the other Poison will need another few days, so nearly 9 weeks....very stocky, very solid buds, indica nice change for me, nice and easy to grow, seems strong resilient, healthy and vigorous plant....

The Wild roses are just about done, won't go over 9 weeks for sure...covered in resin, smell very Soul....

The Black Jack took a while to get going, but looks good now, think that will go 10 weeks, smell is very interesting, I recognise it from something we used to grow years ago, but can't remember what that was for the life of me... lol

Got mums , so will see how they all smoke and see whether to use any again... :)

The Green Poison finger hash is doing the job, lol, haven't smoked a pure indica for a looooong time :spliff::rofl:

Now, where's my prize???? :rofl:

Monk...x

• 11 months later...