Arriba Arriba!!!

Oh yeah, just a bit off topic, but nearly on topic, here's an outdoor girl up me allotment, had to chop her down a couple of weeks ago but got some strong healthy cuts off her...

She is a Toothless Sister, :nenenenene:, a Toothless Grin pollinated with a Biddy's Sister that stress hermied on me.....

Monk...x

post-213-1251317241_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mono

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mono

• Stonehenge

• Mr Mullen

• Cambium

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:wassnnme: Shame you couldn't of flowered her. Looks like a beast. Might be good for outdoor next year dude,

Test those cuts....

Just realised my cupboards not so small after all. Almost exactly the same size as your tent in fact.

You wouldn't mind me asking which way round you have your light would you?

I've been using my 400w with the bulb across the short wall (63 cm)

But I've got a 6oow that I've not been using.... I thought it may be overkill....

:wassnnme: Now that's off topic.... Blame that Crotchless Cindy, god bless that Wizards sleeve....

(sorry mate)

Hmmm, using my 600 lengthways...don't think it's overkill, as long as the temps are okay i don't see a problem.....

How is light reaching the ends of your room if your lamp is acrossways? Do the plants at the ends do okay?

:smoke: yeah the Tootheleess sister clones will be mummed up for next years outdoor project, they were showing good preflowers so I'm guessing she will be good for our climate....

God Blass Wizard in deed, :v:

and Carlos :unsure:

Monk...x

Well done on starting flowering Mono :v: ,that outdoor plant looks like she would of been a reet beast. Hope you find a keeper in your sweet seeds selection, am hoping for something nice smoking from my lot to keep myself :unsure:

Goldie_2007 :smoke:

How is light reaching the ends of your room if your lamp is acrossways? Do the plants at the ends do okay?

Hey Mono... I'm only really using about a mtere by 65cm... It seems to work ok.. (sbout 70w psqf though)

just got my best ever yield with it anyway..... I did originally have it the other way, can't even remember changing it now.. :B):

I did get the odd airy bud.. (in a scrog).. but no more than when I let them go au naturel...

Good luck with the rest of the grow dude, will keep an eye on your Black Jacks, good reference for mine, think I'm about two weeks behind..

All the best..

Right, next installment. This one should seal my victory I reckon. I'm happy anyway, got a nice tent of plants all stretching nicely.

Its 13 days 12/12 now.

On with the photos :spliff:

Here's one from the front, and one taken inside the tent of the whole lot....

post-213-1252086738_thumb.jpg

post-213-1252086861_thumb.jpg

Here's the right hand side of the tent, and a wild rose.

All starting to bud nicely, the Green Poisons seem to be finishing their stretch already and are already putting on bud faster than anything else I've seen for years, but I'm n ot used to such indica types...

BlackJack looks very odd, very small broad leaves, the fan leaves are the size of bud leaves, very odd.....

Anyway, that's it for a week or so.

Ta for reading, looking, whatever....

Monk....x

post-213-1252087122_thumb.jpg

post-213-1252087137_thumb.jpg

16 days

and the really poor blurred shot is of the Green Poisons...stopped stretching, way shorter than owt else in me room :wink:

post-213-1252328132_thumb.jpg

post-213-1252328259_thumb.jpg

Couple more....I like these 6.5litre pots, didn't know if I'd use them for more than one grow, but I like them so far, not having so much watering to do in these bigger ones.....

Here's a shot of the left side, and the right side of me tent...

The left side has a couple of Wild Roses, the right side is dominated by wizard's Sleeve goodies.....sorry Carlos, this diary isn't so good for seeing the SweetSeed plants to full effect, I'll drag them out of the tent for some individual shots a bit later.....

post-213-1252328493_thumb.jpg

post-213-1252328516_thumb.jpg

Flying along ain't they squire :spliff:

Spankingly green and healthy thus far chap... nice :geek:

Funny you say about the 6.5 litre pots, I've used them for ages and am now toying with the idea of going back to 3.5's, I think I can get more out of my space with smaller pots.Not looking forward to the extra watering they bring but it means I can have more varieties too,which can only be good for someone with my fish like attention span.

The green poison is a quicky...be curious to see if she will finish in 7 weeks as sweet seeds say,thats bloody quick innit :stoned:

Funny you say about the 6.5 litre pots, I've used them for ages and am now toying with the idea of going back to 3.5's, I think I can get more out of my space with smaller pots.

The green poison is a quicky...be curious to see if she will finish in 7 weeks as sweet seeds say,thats bloody quick innit :spliff:

Hmmm yeah, I've used 3.5l pots for years, just seem about right for whatever I've been doing, but dunno this time, It's a new environment for me, new tent, in a new house, they just seem, so far, to prefer the bigger pots now.....

The Jury's out till the final yields clock in, at max capacity I can only fit 24 of the 6.5l pots in, as opposed to 36 of the 3.5litre ones, so I only need to yield 50% more per plant to achieve the same final yields, and I've got 80 odd % more medium for roots, so I reckon I should be alright.....

I am liking having to sort out fewer cuttings already, liking the decreased plants numbers, finding it easier to get in and feed/water equally, and also it's not going to be a disaster if I have to leave them for a night or so, they're not gonna dry so fast.....

See How it goes anyway.

:) at 7 weeks, I'll be amazed if it is, but if it is, and it yields right, I might find a space for an indica in me room....:spliff:

Monk...x

• 2 weeks later...