Top Posters In This Topic

• Mono

• Stonehenge

• Mr Mullen

• Cambium

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ta for replies....

Black Jack only 2/3 germed :( Nice big plump black seed just sitting there under the coir, not even cracked....will leave it a few more days, then I gonna have to give up on it...

Does anyone think a diary without photos could win this? Could be the clincher....

Still trying to source some high grade TurdRyder pollen, hoping the superior auto genetics will improve on Carlos's strains...

Monk...x

Guest podgy
Still trying to source some high grade TurdRyder pollen, hoping the superior auto genetics will improve on Carlos's strains...

Made snot come out of my nose :D:unsure:

Made snot come out of my nose :ghost::spliff:

I don't see what's so funny, you are just one of the haters./......

:spliff:

• 5 weeks later...

Right, noticed my diary was 3rd from the bottom of the 3 pages.... :spliff: Must be time for another action packed, photo free update :bad:

So, 2/3 blackjack germed, one didn't pull through....

Also lost a Green Poison, just didn't develop at all after 1st true leaves :applause:

And One of the wild rose still looks like a 3 day germed plant, roots are CRAWLING, extremely slow growth above and below the ground....

BUT, in rude health I have 2 Wild Rose, 2 Green Poison, and 1 Black Jack! Also 4 Holy Diesels looking good :eyebrows:

I added a sprinkle of trichoderma in the final potting up...I'm using 6.5 litre pots for flowering, HUGE for me, and I've pinched the tops out...

Roots have appeared at the base of the pots, I'm just waiting for my Toothless Grins(from clone) to fill their pots too, and then I'm taking cuts from the SweetSeed plants, and going to 12/12, probably within the next week or so......

So in total, I've got 20 plants on this run...2WR, 2GP, 1BJ, 4 Holy Diesel (all from seed), and 11 Toothless Grins.....

Anyhoo, I'll try and do some photos, I've taken a few but can't produce photos I'm satisfied with yet, getting used to camera and ambient light in growspace etc.....

I'm still pretty certain I'm gonna walk this comp B)

Great looking at all the other diaries, with pictures, fools :bag:

Monk...x

What fucker's given this diary one star!?!?!?!?!?

Disgrace. Doesn't deserve any.

Monk...x

Edited by Mono

hey mono. Just gave you some stars, to bring your average back up. :clapping: But you've got to put up these pictures. :band:

Cheers,

AT :clapping:

Hey Mono.. 'Sounds' cool mate....

Managed to source any of that highgrade turdryder pollen yet? :)

Must say that just cracked me up......

Pics? :yep:

Right, finally got me camera out...

The occasion? Putting them in 12/12 4 days ago.

I really not used to new camera yet, it's not a great one, and not sorted out where in me loft is best spot for photos....

I ain't doing this diary to win the comp anyway (:doh:, no shit Monk), so here ya go....

First photo is a Wild Rose i got out of the tent to photograph her....

And second one is of the roots coming out the 6.5 litre pot......

ALL these photos were done day1 of 12/12.

post-213-1251315100_thumb.jpg

post-213-1251315154_thumb.jpg

Here's one of the right side of my tent....Toothless Grin, from clones, Holy diesel, Black Jack, and Green poison from seed.....

And on the left side is Wild Rose, Holy Diesel, Green Poison, and some Toothless crones, sorry clones.....

post-213-1251315335_thumb.jpg

post-213-1251315400_thumb.jpg

And the whole lot....

Note the super slow, super scrawny Wild Rose in the middle, dunno what going on there, hardly any roots, but healthy what's there, just PAINFULLY slow growing.......

post-213-1251315503_thumb.jpg

Looking very nice mate. :doh:

Puts my little cupboard to shame. Should of kept my mouth shut about the pics. :yep:

Good luck with the next ten weeks odd dude. :yep:

Looking very nice mate. lol

Puts my little cupboard to shame. Should of kept my mouth shut about the pics. ;)

Good luck with the next ten weeks odd dude. :v:

:) thanks, my poor photography skills manage to hide a multitude of sins lol

Hopefully ten weeks or so yeah, I let some of my Toothless grin go nearer 12 weeks last time round, a bit too much, lovely smoke, you can function fine, but when you look back on the last week, fortnight, month, it's a bit sketchy lol

Some of my TG's finished at 9 weeks, stockier, denser buds, but my favourites, the keepers, go 10-12 easy, very very nice oldskool smoke.... :nenenenene:

Hope some of these SweetSeeds can meet my high standards and join my two TG keepers, and looking for a Holy Diesel keeper this time too, had a couple last time, but nothing worth keeping as a mum...... :( , already chucked out one HD, that one chucked out male and female preflowers....

Ta for looking in anyway.

Monk...x