• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• goldie_2007

• withnail

• Mr Mullen

• woowoo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

GL goldie!! you putting them in your self made veg cab or thebig room ?

Thanks, they will be going in my other veg cabinet till the flowering drobe is free. I have a new micro box in production which will house some sk#1 clones, more predictable and suited to the box I built.

Ganja_Devotee, good to hear a nice report of the Black Jack and the general success you have had of Sweet Seeds gear. You making me think I should have only popped 1 of each now, but then again maybe different phenos to find. Am hoping to find a keeper from each, which means I will probs ditch my original bagseed indica I fell in love with and have ever since been serial cloning. I'll wait and see what I get from these before I do anything to hasty though.

Did you document your Black Jack grow?

Ganja_Devotee, good to hear a nice report of the Black Jack and the general success you have had of Sweet Seeds gear. You making me think I should have only popped 1 of each now, but then again maybe different phenos to find. Am hoping to find a keeper from each, which means I will probs ditch my original bagseed indica I fell in love with and have ever since been serial cloning. I'll wait and see what I get from these before I do anything to hasty though.

Did you document your Black Jack grow?

No , never really been one for diaries.

Gonna give it a go when my packs arrive though.

got one in flower at moment, few clones as well vegging.

I have had two phenos from Black jack.

Edited by Ganja_Devotee

Nice to see the first sweet seed diary take off! :wink: Doing a single strain grow myself, but will need to wait until end of july for mine to start. My selection will remain a mystery until then. :wub: I certainly admire what you picked and it was a tough decision i thought.

Wish you best of luck!

AT :spliff:

Guest Healthystealthy

Hey there m8, good luck for your grow man :wink: aint they luvly, cant wait to grow these out yum yum :unsure:

Healthy :ninja:

Welcome Healthy & AT B)

Am pleased to report all the seeds have hatched and there tap roots were well out like little tadpoles they were. I prepared a mix of 60% coco and 40% allmix and delicately placed the seedlings into this covered over with a layer of the mix and then slightly wetted. This is the part I am really quite apprehensive of. The last lot of seedlings from my own hack that I propagated out of about ten that hatched after I transferred them only 3 came thru :rofl: Hopefully it was a one off and the canna gods will be shining on me :yep:

I'm looking forward to seeing them pop there heads above the surface, hopefully tomorrows inspection will be a satisfying one :)

Guest leepy
First one out of the blocks..congrats Goldie :cheers:

I've moved your diary to the sweet seeds section so they can be kept track of and at some point I'll get a seperate sub forum sorted and they can all go in there.

Good luck fella..I reckon you should do all the strains but thats me, I love a bit of multistrain madness :yes:

Bro what about the members that arnt subbys .How will we be able to follow em :blub:

Hey goldie_2007 how are ya bro ?

Your doing two of the strains iv picked :wink: Those been Ice cool & Black jack lol;);) it even sounds bad ass dont it lol Anyway bro iv only just sent off for mine so il be following yours to see how they pan out :wink: good luck with ya grow mucka( leepy )

First one out of the blocks..congrats Goldie :wink:

I've moved your diary to the sweet seeds section so they can be kept track of and at some point I'll get a seperate sub forum sorted and they can all go in there.

Good luck fella..I reckon you should do all the strains but thats me, I love a bit of multistrain madness :rofl:

Bro what about the members that arnt subbys .How will we be able to follow em :rofl:

Sub dude not subbie... like a seperate forum within this forum :ouch:

Edited by withnail

That was quick!!! - only just sent off for mine today :unsure: .. I already have 2 x SAD and 1 x Wild Rose 6 weeks in flower at the mo... :)

also under a 250.. I've picked Sweet Thai, Psicodelicia & Ice Cool , looking to try some of their more sativa-types..

Good luck m8 :unsure:

Hi Leepy, I agree mate they do sound bad ass just off there names, in fact it's most probably what attracted me to them, especially the cream caramel, I'm almost expecting to taste caramel so am hoping it lives up to its name :unsure: Thanks for looking in B)

Welcome aboard Grimble grumble I been to Ikea for some scatter cushions as all the seats are taken, make your self comfy :)

Hi dorko420, speedy gonzales they call me, no just excited to try some new strains and return the promise to Sweet Seeds to document the grow, and of course theres a nice 1st, 2nd & 3rd prize on offer :yep: I looked at the Psicodelicia after I received my choices and after reading the write up on it I kind of wish I chose that, one for the future I think.

The first bean a 'BlackJack' has broken the surface lol lol :unsure: Also an Ice Cool is not to far behind lol

post-23159-1246885360_thumb.jpg

All are under a 125W Enviro(white/blue spectrum), I like to have them under the light so as soon as they break the surface of the compost they are receiving it and not struggling in the dark till I get to them. The seedlings have gone straight into 4" pots, no root riots as getting them in them after the initial crack of the seed would probably ended in broken tap roots.

Through the use of coco in the compost mix I am hoping the plants will respond by growing short and stocky, gradually as I pot up I will change the ratio till the final pot up is just allmix. Allmix which has a PH of 6.2-6.6 according to bag, should get along with the coco I'm hoping.

Good results with the beans, of 6 germed, 6 have been successful, all showing above ground within 36hrs :yinyang: Hats off to Carlos @ Sweet Seeds

DAY 3 - BLACK JACK x2

These were first to pop there heads out of the compost and are reaching towards the light. Both look to be healthy.

post-23159-1246981284_thumb.jpgpost-23159-1246981334_thumb.jpg

Good results with the beans, of 6 germed, 6 have been successful, all showing above ground within 36hrs :yinyang: Hats off to Carlos @ Sweet Seeds

Same with me fella... really do come flying out of the soil don't they lol

DAY 3 - ICE COOL x2

Following the Black Jacks closely out the blocks are the Ice Cool's. Both healthy but seem more inclined to leaning towards the light, nothing a bit of rotation wont fix :yinyang:

post-23159-1246981765_thumb.jpgpost-23159-1246981815_thumb.jpg