Sweet Seeds Competition Grow Diary

goldie_2007

Here starts another grow diary. My seeds from the Sweet Seeds competition arrived today, great respect to Sweet Seeds and Withnail for there parts in it happening :P

My strains are Black Jack, Ice Cool and Cream Caramel(sounds yummy). I have just realised that these are feminized seed, which is a bonus.

post-23159-1246630909_thumb.jpgpost-23159-1246630918_thumb.jpgpost-23159-1246630929_thumb.jpg

Having never had feminized seed before, I am used to growing more seeds than needed to weed out the males. My first dillema I am to be faced with is whether to do a bean or 2 of each variety or just 1 variety at a time incase of height issues and that :yinyang: TBH in my small drobe and under a 250w lamp 6 would be the most plants I could fit in. So it's either 6 times of 2 beans each in 6l finishing pots, or 3 x 1 of each in 11l pots.

:D :D :D :D

Just a side note, I just spotted on the back of my cream caramel packet it says its batch no: 420 ;)

Edited by goldie_2007

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• goldie_2007

• withnail

• Mr Mullen

• woowoo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

First one out of the blocks..congrats Goldie :yinyang:

I've moved your diary to the sweet seeds section so they can be kept track of and at some point I'll get a seperate sub forum sorted and they can all go in there.

Good luck fella..I reckon you should do all the strains but thats me, I love a bit of multistrain madness ;)

Looking nice man can wait to see the grow diary.....I'd say pot 2 of each or all...i mean you can control the height just dont veg to long if you see it shooting up

Thanks Withnail! I reckon I will go with the multi strain madness, that way it aint gonna take a year to show the different varieties I have been sent.

post-23159-1246632107_thumb.jpgHave a especially good feeling about these beans though, I take it that's batch 420, my spanish aint up to much B)

Nice one goldie...:yinyang:

Got mine too... Can't pop any till next week, maybe two weeks though..., So will settle down to keep an eye on your endeavours!

All the best with them dude..

Stonehenge.

Looking nice man can wait to see the grow diary.....I'd say pot 2 of each or all...i mean you can control the height just dont veg to long if you see it shooting up

Thanks dude, yeah due to my small lamp and limitations in drobe size, whatever hapens they will be getting some LST to keep them in check.

Got mine too... Can't pop any till next week, maybe two weeks though..., So will settle down to keep an eye on your endeavours!

All the best with them dude..

Stonehenge.

I'm not really sure I can start mine TBH, I got 5 8-9 weekers I just put in and 12 SK#1 clones just rooting now which are supposed to be going in my microbox(still to be built :yinyang: ) You think 8-9 weeks from propagation to going into flower is to long a window or just about right?

Thanks Archipelago & 181, what strains did you guys all go for? This really is gonna be a lottery grow I think, already some differences in the descriptions on the web to whats on the packets :rofl:

Cream Caramel on web says: Indica/Sativa: 30%-70%. , on packet says: Indica/Sativa: 90%-10%

Ey up mate,

Good luck with it, can't wait to see the black jack in action!

*Edit for not reading your post properly*

Edited by elbows

MrM, Speedemon, Elbows and Blayz'd welcome to the show B) My first choice had been the Jack47 but was out of stock, so opted for the Black Jack instead, it was the allure of its Jack Herer genetics that got me.

Shit, you don't mess around. Nice one man, good luck :smoke:

Your not wrong mate, just mulled it over a couple of spliffs a quick read up on propagation in the knowledge base and no here they are in the new home :yep:

post-23159-1246636156_thumb.jpgpost-23159-1246636163_thumb.jpg

Edited by goldie_2007

You wont be disappointed with Black jack its a very nice weed...

not the greatest yielder ive found it is best to top it, its very nice smoke.. piece of piss to grow as well.

its my jar stash at moment.

.nice warm rushes on the body buzz gets you nicely high as well.good medicinally for my wifes condition. With sweet seeds ive only ever needed to pop one of each type always had 100% germination and 100% female ,never any hermies, cuttings always take as well. bought a pack of 3 black jack last year and some SAD (only female seeds i ever bought simply because i fancied black jack and wanted a good black domina pheno which SAD is) still got one bean of each and been smoking both strains on and off since