Sweet Seeds Competition Grow Diary

goldie_2007

Guest mygreenmojo

Hey wasup Goldie. Just been catchin up man. Ermmmmmm lol Is all i can think of :yep:

Crackin job you've done, lol Enjoy the smoko fella lol

Peace.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• goldie_2007

• withnail

• Mr Mullen

• woowoo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Happy harvest mate :D Enjoy your fruits...Some right old plants there. That CC is a bit :woot:

Be interesting what you have to say about the Ice Cool lol Just switched mine to 12/12

Cheers Cambium, I'll have to leave the Ice Cool report till tomorrow now, my second cc report ended up a little half hearted, you see I made a doob of each to smoke as I did the reports, god knows how the judges really can compare so many smokes in one day at the canna cups :wink:

Hey wasup Goldie. Just been catchin up man. Ermmmmmm lol Is all i can think of :wink:

Crackin job you've done, :rofl: Enjoy the smoko fella :D

Peace.

Thanks mygreenmojo :D

Edited by goldie_2007

:unsure: :wink:

No sure if you are aware Goldie but it appears someone is trying to launch a Bud shaped rocket out of your room... 'kin' size of that first Cream Caramel....even the pink walls can't detract from its mightiness :shock:

Nice smoke reports too, always helpful for fellow stoners :rofl:

No sure if you are aware Goldie but it appears someone is trying to launch a Bud shaped rocket out of your room... 'kin' size of that first Cream Caramel....even the pink walls can't detract from its mightiness lol

lol lol lol

Been away too long! Nice result Goldie lol

Thanks for the smoke report on the CC's - I got some seeds of them in the fridge.

Can't wait to hear about the Ice Cool m8

You have done a great job under your 250w - very nice! :yep:

Just done the switch to 12/12 myself yesterday (later than planned of course :smoke:), which reminds me, I better get off my arse and update me diary :doh:

Cheers

Dorko :ouch:

• 2 months later...

well done m8,and that c caramell fat cola looks tasty,i no what you meen about the taste of the cc,my 1 im smoking has a minty type taste.you have sum nice yeild for a250w . :blub: