Grow Diary Competition

Sweet Seeds-tommy

E2A - don't worry Goldie's bloody kicked off already :yinyang:,

Hello,

When would you like us to start these seeds off dudes?...

Mrm ;)

Edited by Mr Mullen

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• withnail

• Blayz'd

• weedineed

• Pickels

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello,

When would you like us to start these seeds off dudes?...

Mrm ;)

Soon as you like fella..if you can start your diary in this forum and I'll get a sun forum set up at some point so they can all go in there :rofl:

Glad you got them :spliff:

E2A - don't worry Goldie's bloody kicked off already :rofl:,

First at everything, just ask my missus :spliff:

Maybe I missed it but how long will it be before the close of competition? Like is there a cut off date or what? Basically, when is the winner to be chosen?

Hi there, I would love to have a crack at these if possable?

S.A.D cream caramel and black jack if available but would try any if they're out of stock.

Many thanks.

Mr.Mak

Maybe I missed it but how long will it be before the close of competition? Like is there a cut off date or what? Basically, when is the winner to be chosen?

Think some have allready been chosen m8 the grow diary above is one of them and 181 has his seeds to but withnail will have more idea than i do.

Think some have allready been chosen m8 the grow diary above is one of them and 181 has his seeds to but withnail will have more idea than i do.

Sorry man, that post is confusing. What I'm asking is "when will a winner be chosen?"

Yeah is there a set date for when the diaries have to be completed by/when the best diary is picked?

Sorry man, that post is confusing. What I'm asking is "when will a winner be chosen?"

No idea is the answer :wassnnme:

I'll have a word with sweet seeds to see but it'll run for a fair ol' while I suspect so that everyone who wants to gets a chance to do a diary :yep:

Ah is it too late?

Nope,drop me a PM and I'll sort out the address to send the jiffy bag to lol

Guest leepy

dose anyone know how much the postage is please and no im not a tight cunt b4 you all start :angel_not::ouch: but i dont want to not put enough on and risk em not getting here

dose anyone know how much the postage is please and no im not a tight cunt b4 you all start :angel_not::ouch: but i dont want to not put enough on and risk em not getting here

The new large 1st class stamps should be ok as long as its a small jiffy bag, but if you ain't sure stick £50 in..should cover it lol

Guest leepy

The new large 1st class stamps should be ok as long as its a small jiffy bag, but if you ain't sure stick £50 in..should cover it lol

pmsl thats fucking cheap init £50 lol iv only got little 1st class stamps so if i put 2on it will that do ??