Grow Diary Competition

Sweet Seeds-tommy

i sent my jiffy bag a few days ago,in a envelope with the jiffy folded in half, got me space for em allready,and new camera, :wink:

Edited by smokie1 b c f c

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• withnail

• Blayz'd

• weedineed

• Pickels

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

got my seeds today, so a big thank you to withnail and sweetseeds, i stated in my first post when asking for em that i wnt be able t start till end of august, will this be a prob cos ill give the seeds to someone else if it is, thought it must of bin ok with not saying out but just sin the posts above asking to be started soon. im really excited to start now but really cant :yinyang:

sorry if this has caused any inconvience

thx

dan

count me in please lol

hi all

iv'e got my seeds ice cool , cream caramel, flash back i'll be starting later in riot cubs , pics later :yinyang::yep::offtopic:

got my seeds today, so a big thank you to withnail and sweetseeds, i stated in my first post when asking for em that i wnt be able t start till end of august, will this be a prob cos ill give the seeds to someone else if it is, thought it must of bin ok with not saying out but just sin the posts above asking to be started soon. im really excited to start now but really cant :yep:

sorry if this has caused any inconvience

thx

dan

No you're fine Dan its just easier for me to keep track if folks start their diary so would you mind just posting a diary topic starter even if you post just pics of your seeds and say I won't be popping seeds until August or summat :(

:ghost::blues::band:

count me in please :wink:

hi all

iv'e got my seeds ice cool , cream caramel, flash back i'll be starting later in riot cubs , pics later :ghost::blues:lol

hi all

here's where i im seeds planted at 5.30 am 11th july here are pics o the riot cubes green soon i hope thanx all an gl .

post-24576-1247330215_thumb.jpg

post-24576-1247330229_thumb.jpg

hi id love to try out B)

some cream caramel mmmmmmmmm some ice cool and a dash of jack 47 :yep:

right as i didnt read properly ill fix it

Flash Back #2 will replace jack flash

cream carramel

ice cool

I would love to take part and try any varietys really

thnx docgr33n

Seeds arrived Saturday! Many thanks to SweetSeeds, Withnail and UK420 for organising all this!! Top job!!! :D

Can't start them right away as I have a few to finish first, but should pop 'em by August. Will start the diary anyway to help keep track.

Thanks again! :)

any idea when the next lot of beans will get sent out? Sure cant wait to get goin, can see some peoples gettin big already :yep:

is iggle to late to jump on this wagon WITHNAIL???

i im near the end with mine and wouldnt mind a go at summit new in the wilma

any advice on which strain they do thats more suited to hydro would be ace to

I.Piggle

S.A.D s1

Flash back

Cream caramel

edit to ad strains and to say who do i post jiffy bag to?

Edited by iggle piggled

any idea when the next lot of beans will get sent out? Sure cant wait to get goin, can see some peoples gettin big already :blues:

Not sure tbh... I think some more went out yesterday :spliff: The kind person dealing with the sending out of seeds has his hands full this week so it may take a while

I.Piggle

S.A.D s1

Flash back

Cream caramel

Not too late Iggle as long as you do a diary...check your PM's :ghost:

any idea when the next lot of beans will get sent out? Sure cant wait to get goin, can see some peoples gettin big already lol

Not sure tbh... I think some more went out yesterday :D The kind person dealing with the sending out of seeds has his hands full this week so it may take a while

I.Piggle

S.A.D s1

Flash back

Cream caramel

Not too late Iggle as long as you do a diary...check your PM's :wink:

o for sure matey just want these haze 19 x skunk out and them pips in and get posting it up for yall, got ya pm cheers i.p