Grow Diary Competition

Sweet Seeds-tommy

Hello everybody, thanks for the welcome message, we're very proud to may show our strains on that web site, one of the best in english language.

To start well, we would like to make a contest: we'll give you promotional seeds of all our strains, you have to grow them and to make a "growth diary", the best one we'll be prized with a trip in Spain with everything paid and a very special route! The second may win a grow set (products and a complete grow room).

Next period you'll find the complete instructions in the forum.

I hope you'll have a little patience with us, we don't speak english so well (but we can read it!) and the answers won't be so fast, sorry.

Greetings to everybody

Carlos and Sweet Seeds.

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• withnail

• Blayz'd

• weedineed

• Pickels

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Carlos....wow!!

How rare is this......its an offer I can't refuse man.

I found this site by accident last week & have visited everyday since:)...........hi to everyone else too!

My choice of seed preffered would be: Ice Cool, Jack 47 or Wild Rose please.

Starting a G-Force crop on June 10th - so after that for the diary(&yes, I will take part), even if I don't receive any of my choices.

Adios Carlos....... lol

Hi Carlos

Cheers for your offer, it'd be rude not to take you up on it!

Could I please have Cream Caramel, S.A.D S1, and Green Poison please

....or whatever you wanna get rid of, I'm not fussy :wink:

hi carlo and the team,welcome

"now thats how you get the party started"

would love to do a diary,just got a grostar to try out.

would like jack47,cream caramel or ice if possible,but im not fussy

cheers

00 :(

As Carlos has generously offered above Sweet seeds will be running a grow diary competition for a trip to Spain, not only that but giving the seeds away free for uk420ers to enter.

Details aren't finalised yet but hopefully seeds will be available to start distributing in 4-6 weeks and then the diaries can start anytime after that.Also I am not sure on the number of seeds being given away so there may have to be a draw to see who wins the seeds :(

So could folks who are interested please post with your preferred 3 strain choices.Also could you please confirm yes or no if you would still be happy to take part if you couldn't have any of your first 3 choices.

If the people who already said yes in the welcome thread could put their names down again here that would be great.

Cheers

Im up for free seeds in exchange for a grow diary. My choice would be "S.A.D.S1-Psicodelicia-Black Jack" if possible

Will there be different categories like drobe, organic ect? Or what will the judges be looking for to win?

:(. Great seeds and a great offer. If the offer is still on the table, i'm up for it. Either way i'll be getting some seeds off u in very near future. I'd grow any of them cause they all sound fantastic. Welcome aboard sweet seeds.

My 3 wud be Ice cool, wild rose and creme caramel. Thanks for offer once again.

Im in for this, im mainly an outdoors grower, but its a little late in the year to be starting some more outside in england, so ill have to errect my tent's if im choisen (put them out on the sunny days)

1.Speed Devil

2.Botafumeiros

3.Green Poison

Heya Sweetseeds , welcome , so many strains thats a lot of reading , i would like to go via a very special route , also .

Hi

I would love to get in on this.

Currently growing from clones so would like to try some new varieties. I don't mind which strains but I would prefer indica due to my grow room size.

Thanks

What a great competition. And what a great way to spread your name.

Think this would be the perfect way to start my first uk420 grow diary.

Would love to try the Cream Caramel if possible, though as most have said they all sound lovely.

Thanks.

Wow, so we just write in this little box and see what happens?

Cool - OK.

Moham Ram

Cream Caramel

Black Jack

Yes, i would be happy to continue with other choices. This would coincide with a grow i'm doing currently if the 4-6 weeks time frame is still applicable.

Keye.