Grow Diary Competition

Sweet Seeds-tommy

Hello everybody, thanks for the welcome message, we're very proud to may show our strains on that web site, one of the best in english language.

To start well, we would like to make a contest: we'll give you promotional seeds of all our strains, you have to grow them and to make a "growth diary", the best one we'll be prized with a trip in Spain with everything paid and a very special route! The second may win a grow set (products and a complete grow room).

Next period you'll find the complete instructions in the forum.

I hope you'll have a little patience with us, we don't speak english so well (but we can read it!) and the answers won't be so fast, sorry.

Greetings to everybody

Carlos and Sweet Seeds.

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• withnail

• Blayz'd

• weedineed

• Pickels

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As Carlos has generously offered above Sweet seeds will be running a grow diary competition for a trip to Spain, not only that but giving the seeds away free for uk420ers to enter.

Details aren't finalised yet but hopefully seeds will be available to start distributing in 4-6 weeks and then the diaries can start anytime after that.Also I am not sure on the number of seeds being given away so there may have to be a draw to see who wins the seeds :wink:

So could folks who are interested please post with your preferred 3 strain choices.Also could you please confirm yes or no if you would still be happy to take part if you couldn't have any of your first 3 choices.

If the people who already said yes in the welcome thread could put their names down again here that would be great.

Cheers

Edited by withnail

yeah id love to take part, im desperate for a holiday too

id like to try out the black jack, jack 47 and the s.a.d if possible, though id happily grow any of them

cheers

p.s. whose gonna look after me ladies when im in spain ? :wink:

hi, i'll be up for the challenge, just finishing my current crop, so would be more than happy to help out with a diary.

i would like to try cream caramel, sweet thai and rosetta stone(anything with brothers grimm genetics i'd give a go :stoned:) welcome aboard the good ship 420 sweet seeds, be seeing you in spain :yep:

Im up for it , end of my current grow . My choices would be Speed Demon as I wanna try an auto , Green Poison & Ice Cool . Great idea & competition :stoned:

You can still do a diary dude and grow out some free seeds ... and by then you can sort out a passport :stoned:

You can still do a diary dude and grow out some free seeds ... and by then you can sort out a passport :yep:

to much paper work for me lol:v:

might just give some a go after i do these KS :stoned:

Hi Sweetseeds and welcome onboard :rofl: .....

Now this has defo gotta be worth a bash :stoned:

My 3 would be..... erm......

Moham ram

Flash Back

Wild Rose .....

Ta very much kindly........

if i could be considred too please, it would encourage me to maintain my diaries :stoned:

Sweet Afghani Delicious

Wild Rose

Psicodelicia

T1

wow nice strains guys, my mouth is watering at the thought of being able2do my 1st diary on those ice cools though :spliff:

peace out :ninja: