Seed or clone...............

Bad Penny.

its always best to have an open mind and be flexible in life,you never know what doors open to you :yes::yes:

i certainly agree BP^

As for the hermie-tendencies of Dutch Passion. The few femmed lines that i have tried from Dutch passion, had hermie issues. Nothing major, but enough to pollinate the rest of the plants (indoor) and find some seeds here and there.

But i must admit that their genetics are primo. I have been a customer of DP a few times and i m happy with them.

i also agree. dp fem indoors is still vey much a no no for me though, i've used powerplant, master kush, oasis, empress, brainstorm and everyone hermied to some extent during the grow.

outside its a complete diff kettle of fish. the only one i 've ever pulled seeds from outside was the frisian dews very lowest buds and i thought that was shite herb anyway.

"The curse of the Dutch Passion Femmies,when she-males go bad"Sounds like a Quentin Tarantino spoof horror :unsure:

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?show...5&start=105

I will still watch your grow Funk,see how yours turn out,and peruse the good Docs website at Lunchtime(called dinnertime by us northerners)to find something juicy for a decent seedrun :unsure:

Bit the bullet and ordered some bog-standard Blueberry :) Now all I need to do is locate some Rox(which were out of stock ;) )germinate a few affie to keep the dutch hybrids company,and plant the whole ensemble in a location a few miles away hopefully to produce a decent number of beans for next year,a bit like the whose-your-daddy mix gypsy nirvana gave away as freebies several years ago :yes: Anyone know a company which still has breeder packets of Rox in stock?Theres no rhyme nor reason to this cross,just experimenting,you never know ;)

Bit the bullet and ordered some bog-standard Blueberry ;) Now all I need to do is locate some Rox(which were out of stock :wassnnme: )germinate a few affie to keep the dutch hybrids company,and plant the whole ensemble in a location a few miles away hopefully to produce a decent number of beans for next year,a bit like the whose-your-daddy mix gypsy nirvana gave away as freebies several years ago :yinyang: Anyone know a company which still has breeder packets of Rox in stock?Theres no rhyme nor reason to this cross,just experimenting,you never know :ninja:

SPAM has rox in stock. the twilight is a nice affie origins from dp. i enjoyed it a lot when i grew it. its listed as a fairly low thc i think on the website, but it certainly hit the spot for me. was a fem and very stable

e2a i remember some pictures of dps blueberry done down south somewhere finished around mid late october, was one of the best looking plants i've seen beautiful colour with big fat indica buds. i'll see if i can pull the picture up

Edited by Bish
To remove spam

Beat me too it,I was just about to edit,thats where I have ordered them from :yinyang: I got my affie actually from afghanistan :ninja: I wonder how many beans I get from this little lot at the end of the season :wassnnme:

I got mine last time I was over there,cost me a couple of Mepps and a Rapalla(fishing lures) B) Beats paying £50 for 10 beans,your always better getting at source whatever goods your after :wink:

I got mine last time I was over there,cost me a couple of Mepps and a Rapalla(fishing lures) B) Beats paying £50 for 10 beans,your always better getting at source whatever goods your after :v:

lol yes i new that from an earlier post of yrs. unfortunately its not been possible for me to go to a source country, plus i reckon a straight forward affie wouldn't finish well up here, at 54 north that is so the dutch gentetics make it possible for me to sample a very afghan tasting and feeling herb that finishes early enough and can withstand the rain and fog we get in october. :wink:

This question is like finding a wife, try lots of varieties (via seed), find 1 you like then settle down with her and her babies :wink:... :v:

I have finished straight forward common or (islamabad) garden affies here mate,I am three degrees further south than you,I only originally crossed with Dutch strains to get yield up,now all I need to find are a range of mountains called Rox or a country called blueberry :wink: Its all experimentation,I will pop the Dutch strains when they arrive later in the week,I got a spot I can put 25-30 plants out and leave them to do their thing with the minimum of tending,and maybe if the season is good I will have a few beans at the end of the year?

This question is like finding a wife, try lots of varieties (via seed), find 1 you like then settle down with her and her babies :v:... lol

Thats a good analogy Nord,I have indeed known a few different varieties of women,collect and select :wink:

Thats what I normally do with my clones peace,once they are rooted give them 2 weeks veggie time 18/6 in peat-pots,till their roots are coming through the peat,then bang them outside,thats always been my method. :)

lots of good info in this thread. dont want to get in the way.

BP, can see you have mucho xp. put out clones a couple weeks ago n they all died. gearing up for a second push, this time with unsexed seed plants for backup. throwin the whole kitchen sink n seeing what sticks. am i reading you right that once rooted, your clones veg 18/6 for two weeks n then you put em outside so they go into budding. which month do you go out. and you still get monsters!?!? inspiring pics.

Mine get 18/6 veg for growth then go out,but they dont go into budding mate,they have all summer to grow,maybe others go into budding but mine certainly dont.And they arent monsters Dan,I have had loads of failed "Experiments"heres some pics of a durban cross,she matured on time,but even a 6 foot plant never gave more than 2-2 1/2 ounces,and the buds were all the size of pop corn :unsure: heres a pic of a dwarf,if I wanted a "dwarf" I would grow a lowryder cross or somesuch bonzai plant,no mate,things dont always turn out to plan,if they did I would be living it up with a yacht :rofl: Half my plants went out at the weekend mate,half will go out this weekend,and I am doing a seed run,I will probably pop them out first week in june,as long as I get a few hundred seeds from them I will be a happy bunny :wink:

I havent got much experience Dan,I am the new kid on the block,but I did my three year stint in agricultural college when I was a kid,never actually went into the horticultural field as there was no money in it to be honest,I didnt fancy working for the parks and cemetery dept for the rest of my life once I finished my apprenticeship,but I never forgot the basics :unsure:

Bloody hell :rofl: Ordered Rox yesterday on my card,having seen on ********** website that they are in stock :yinyang: Now been informed the website isnt up to date and they are currently out of stock :yep: (Wish we had a really pissed-off emoticon to stick up).