Seed or clone...............

Bad Penny.

I am lucky,the sites I found are probably as good as your going to get in the UK for guerilla growing,one is impossible to rip off unless your wearing a pair of chest-waders and you have reason to wade through a river(I was fishing for trout when I found it) :wink: and then crawl up a bank covered in brambles :ouch: if your that curious and you survive the ordeal your welcome to the plants to be honest :rofl: Another site is a perfect loam,old market garden,soils fantastic,fertile,good tilth and lain fallow for years,surrounded by a security fence,you have to have a good reason to want to get in as its been undisturbed for years :rofl:

I am lucky,the sites I found are probably as good as your going to get in the UK for guerilla growing,one is impossible to rip off unless your wearing a pair of chest-waders and you have reason to wade through a river(I was fishing for trout when I found it) :yinyang: and then crawl up a bank covered in brambles :wink: if your that curious and you survive the ordeal your welcome to the plants to be honest :yep: Another site is a perfect loam,old market garden,soils fantastic,fertile,good tilth and lain fallow for years,surrounded by a security fence,you have to have a good reason to want to get in as its been undisturbed for years :soap:

:(:rofl::rofl: .. i like the sound of the old market gdn .. nice .. :soap::headpain:

Location,location,location smeagol :wink:

without being specific .. wherebouts u in uk BP .. i'm dahn sarf and its hard to find the perfect spot without wheels .. i basically bike everything out to my spots so they ain't perfect .. i do have some nice underglass spots as well tho :wink: .. i just want the weather men to be correct with there :smoke: blazing summer prophecies .. :wassnnme::yinyang:

Smeagol,I am dahn Sarf also,as for finding the perfect spot,well,I was based in one of the most populated citys on the face of the planet for several years,but I still managed to grow plants in Hong Kong :smoke: The area I am in at the moment is busy,busy,busy but there are still spots within dog walking distance :yinyang:

I had a look through several websites earlier,just mulling over whether to buy some female seeds for next year as a trial,like I said I had bad experiences in the past with hermies when Dutch Passion burst onto the scene with fems,how easy are the modern day feminised to clone?What seed bank has the most stable fems?I was just about to put up a pic showing clones,but a mod removed a pic I posted yesterday for showing an "Innapropriate amount of clones" I learnt a lesson :wassnnme: So any of you guys who have cloned females experiences if you wouldnt mind sharing?

no exp of mothering up a fem BP .. however i did grow femmed purple power last year and they were fine and dandy .. think your better of mumming a fem from seed imo .. theres gotta be genetically probs with a femmed seed i would have thought .. be interesting to hear from someone who has done it .. :yinyang::wassnnme:

Someones bound to have done it but I wouldnt like to put all my eggs in one basket with something thats unstable :wassnnme:

i did most of my clones this yr from dp fem mothers, as for cloning no problems as for stability of said clones ask me in september. i've used dp fems for the last 4 yrs but from seed and never had a real hermie situation outdoors. i think i've found 4 or 5 seeds out of about 8 strains grown and 4 yrs using them. 1 or 2 mutants and 1 or 2 later than normal finishers but no real worries imo

Do they root as easily as clones from a regular pre-sexed mum?I want a large number of seeds,I will do a seed run,I will order something this week for seed production,two packets from different banks,but I am starting to get the idea that maybe femmied clones might be a good fall-back,I will reserve judgement till yours are finished methinks :spliff:

Do they root as easily as clones from a regular pre-sexed mum?I want a large number of seeds,I will do a seed run,I will order something this week for seed production,two packets from different banks,but I am starting to get the idea that maybe femmied clones might be a good fall-back,I will reserve judgement till yours are finished methinks lol

:D make me your guinea pig why don't you. yes they rooted just like regular clones and grew just as vigourous as the parent plant.

Yup,its all on your shoulders funky,a heavy cross to bear,your grow is the one that makes or breaks us :D Seriously though,it will be interesting to see how they turn out,like I said,when Dutch Passion first brought them out they had the rep of being as stable as the titanic,lots of complaints,to be honest that was my one experience of them,never had much interest in them till I read a few threads on here,its always best to have an open mind and be flexible in life,you never know what doors open to you lollol

I heard he had packed in as well,but I never got the chance to try any of his genetics,theres loads of Canadian outdoor doing the rounds that are slowly starting to filter over here,I remember years ago getting my hands on some Mighty Mite,but sadly they were below-par on potency,in an ideal world I guess we would all have a mother room with dozens of different varieties,till then I guess we are limited on what we can use,femmied seeds might be the way forward? lol

crap, that's unfortunate as his gorilla gold range have a lot of good reviews..... I am one of the lucky ones and have a packet of gorilla gold #5 and a 15 seed selection bag of his strains i got in the winter.... (although decided to not bother with growing outside this year anyways)

its always best to have an open mind and be flexible in life,you never know what doors open to you :rofl::D

i certainly agree BP^

As for the hermie-tendencies of Dutch Passion. The few femmed lines that i have tried from Dutch passion, had hermie issues. Nothing major, but enough to pollinate the rest of the plants (indoor) and find some seeds here and there.

But i must admit that their genetics are primo. I have been a customer of DP a few times and i m happy with them.