Seed or clone...............

Bad Penny.

This year im keeping small and cheap with 5 femmed seeds straight out somtime this month (running late).

But hypothetically speaking if I was going to grow bigger I would do the following,

Site 1 Most secure site femed beans.

Site 2 Seed producing site for year after

Site 3 Regular seeds but sexed beforehand and clonned.

you can allwayts dream lol

Have you tried those blueberry outdoor sticky?Finishing date? lol

EDIT: sorry didnt see you were asking sticky, but heres my answer anyway :P

I havent tried blueberry neither indoor or out (bows in shame ;) ). But i ve had 100% sativas from Dutch Passion finish in early October or even late September. I guess it always depends on the time you start em. Imho anything started in early May should finish by late Sept even for sativa-doms (give or take a coupla weeks depending on strain). That of course doesnt include asian sativas or hazes.

Wakenbaker : I used to grow on my terrace, back in my old apt. Nice secure (for the most part) location. So i always used femmed beans. But now i dont have a proper grow spot anymore, so i cant waste valuable genetics for outdoor grows. Last year i wasted a full pack of beans of Juicy Fruit x Blueberry sativa and another pack of very promising G13's.

Edited by Peace

normally i'd say seed as it worked for me with no veg room. now i have my non stealthy stealth box i can mother away. so this year mostly from clone and i shit thee not i'm no regretting it. i saved on seeds, they grow more vigourous than seedlings and are more reilable with regard to finish times etc clone all the way for me from now on

Guest Stickybud73

Yeah, the last Blueberry came in Oct15th, bit cooler then, but still no budrot at all, 3 weeks prior, the Rox had some mold, none at all on any BB. Plenty of chrystals and brown hairs then. I've put 30 odd BB seedlings out early April this year, lets see if the planting early harvest early theory is accurate.

Guest Stickybud73
BB and Rox are on my "To do" list,so many varieties,so little time :!:

See if you can find my grow thread last year. Same this year for me with G13 haze [barneys], and a few self seeded Oasis [dp].

:guitar:

I do both, but have become totally convinced that Seed plants finish a week or two earlier than their clones, no real idea why, but an important detail outdoors in the UK.

Canadians are the people UK growers should be looking at, it is a far more advanced scene there outoors and they have some great genetics that survive cold/wet climates. They also are really into "Tarping" ... Indica dom plants can be triggered into flower 3-4 weeks early by shading for just one week, it does not work so well with Sativa dom plants apparently.

Bat theres a few firms in UK now flog canadian genetics,they are certainly the guys for big outdoor grows :guitar: Sticky,I just looked at Dutch Passion regular BB,only £55,I might buy a pack this week and cross them with landrace afghani for a decent seed crop next year :!:

Have you considered veggin indoors (18/6) for a few weeks and then moving the plants out?

They usually start to flower right after you move em out

Thats what I normally do with my clones peace,once they are rooted give them 2 weeks veggie time 18/6 in peat-pots,till their roots are coming through the peat,then bang them outside,thats always been my method. ;)

Thats what I normally do with my clones peace,once they are rooted give them 2 weeks veggie time 18/6 in peat-pots,till their roots are coming through the peat,then bang them outside,thats always been my method. ;)

i've notice this in a few of your pictures. them there brambles that plants growing in. do they perform well in soil like that? daft question really. look at it. i've always been told brambles are a no no as the ph can be as low as 4. have you improved the soil somehow or is it au natural

One thing i always carried with me when searching for the perfect site Funki was a........................................... ;)

One thing i always carried with me when searching for the perfect site Funki was a........................................... :wink:

yeah i've something along them lines too. whats acceptable for you ph wise?. i've always tried to make it or find perfection with the ph. this year i've tried a little less as i've stepped the numbers up a bit

Edited by iamafunkimunki