Cream of the Crop

Joolz

Vote For Aprils Cream of the Crop  

1,051 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

sgb got my vote. looks fantastic, well they all do... i think this has been the hardest one yet. well done to all. :spliff:

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randalizer

• Joolz

• Blayz'd

• ratdog

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is my first ever vote - pantagruelion's is clear where all the growing went although for aesthetics, candy floss is stunning. I'd be proud to have produced any of them ;)

I must get into the greenhouse!

I can see why BiggaBuddah is in the lead, lovely looking cola but too much leaf for my vote, however lovely the flower head looks, the buds are a main consideration.

So it was a pick between Stonehenge - Toothless Grin, DoubleDee - OpiumxBlueberry, pantagruelion - Pahari Farmhouse and K-Skunks based on size with the Cheese also in consideration for looks and bud size and the Cheese and Purple Wreck on looks not size, along with the OCF which would have won on looks alone from those 3.

The NL is nice but somehow seemed ordinary, didn't seem in the running and i see after my vote, it's being left behind, everybody else seems to feel suchsame there, no offence GRAGS, just non plussed at that somehow, compared to the rest that is. Strange.

All said and done.

My vote went to pantagruelion and the Pahari Farmhouse, looks great and a lot there, as well i notice the grow tips have been pinched, (methinx) and the lower buds removed to focus development on buds still packing out.

So the true size and end looks would be a tad bigger and fuller than those even, if left au naturel tip & lower areas, would have looked even more desirable especially if fan leaves caught nice hues when finally ripened.

[**Impressed** Well done matey!]

Seconds would have been BB and the Orange Candy Floss, the Cheese and Purple Wreck and thirds the K-Skunks and Toothless.

I know the Pahari Farmhouse has a ways to go and BB's Candy Floss is in the lead bigtime already, but we've a whole month to go.

As has been said, all are good and 'tis a hard to choose selection, indeed. ;)

Edited by Delta2012

BIGGA Buddah - Orange bud

stone hengea was real good as well but the purple in bigga buddeh nice man need to try some o that next seeds i get. :lucky::yinyang::naughty:

Biggabudda for looks only, very leafy plant dont think I would like to grow it but very nice lookin

oh my god....ive been included!!!!

thankyou to everyone who has voted...but as i cant/wont vote for myself im giving my vote to the SGB lads....

but great work everyone!

should be called purple candy...

pantagruelion and the Pahari Farmhouse for me huge sativas are the tittys...

Fantastic selection this month :woot: , well done all those nominated.

SGB's for me (again!)