Cream of the Crop

Joolz

Vote For Aprils Cream of the Crop  

1,051 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

post-2-1241342188_thumb.jpg

Archipelago - Killer Skunk

post-2-1241342197_thumb.jpg

BIGGA Buddah - Orange Candy Floss

post-2-1241342208_thumb.jpg

DoubleDee - OpiumxBlueberry

post-2-1241342216_thumb.jpg

GRAGS - Northern Lights

post-2-1241342225_thumb.jpg

Halfatree - Cheese

post-2-1241342236_thumb.jpg

pantagruelion - Pahari Farmhouse

post-2-1241342248_thumb.jpg

Stonehenge - Toothless Grin

post-2-1241342609_thumb.jpg

SuburbanGrowBroths - Purple Wreck

post-2-1241342261_thumb.jpg

TightBud - Killer Skunk

Here it is! Our 64th Cream of the Crop competition in our quest to find the very best pictures posted at UK420 every month.

Voting closes at midnight 31st of May , you get only one vote, so have a good look before you choose.

Above is the short list chosen by the uk420 staff from last months finest, for you our community members to vote on as the best or most interesting picture uploaded.

All the pictures short listed will get a permanent place in the Cream Of The Crop forum in Members Budshots.

The Prize for this months outright winner is a Plant Magic Plus Essence Starter Kit and a pack of Killer Skunk from UGORG

Good luck to all those selected this month :rofl:

Peace

Joolz

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randalizer

• Joolz

• Blayz'd

• ratdog

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

... all great pics ... but the suburban soul brothers gets my vote

a great crisp picture ...... nice dudes

good luck to you all .... B)

Go SGB. What a beauty she is B)

What a CoC selection we have this month. Also can I give a big :ninja: to pantagruelion. They look Huge :-)

Orange candy floss. Never heard of it but wat a stunning plant. No one wud ever think ur growing weed. Buddah gets my vote

Wow! Those are some yummy pics!! That purple Orange Candy Floss is unreal! But Pantagruelion just pips it for me for doing such a perfect job with a classic pure breed landrace, indoors! It's an inspiration, and I am now seriously thinking of introducing one of those lovely charas strains from RSC to my new indoor family, once I get a bit more experience under my belt with the easy stuff!! B)

Man

that northern lights and cheese look crazyyyyyyy :ninja: Tight choice... still im curious about that candy1.

Mhmm still i'll give my vote to the northern lights, crazy crystalised :smoke:

With such great budshots and plants it made choosing between them quite difficult for me this month.

In the end I went with Archipelago's Killer Skunk, looks lovely Arch :spliff: .

High class pictures and buds they are. Had to keep clicking different ones, hard choice. I have to go for the most unusual one though. Plenty of trichomes packed in those pictures too. Some fat buds. :yep:

That one with the purple centre though. Quite an effect going on there. The strain has a nice name too. I like that.

I'm getting the camera out now. :!: