Cream of the Crop

Joolz

Vote For Aprils Cream of the Crop  

1,051 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randalizer

• Joolz

• Blayz'd

• ratdog

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

All of the entries this month are fantastic !!! Purple Wreck got my vote. Looks beautiful. Congrats for growing that !! :sweaty:

BIGGA Buddah - Orange Candy Floss is it. If the flavor and/or potency is anything like the pics this is truly #1. My highest congrats to the grower!!

Real nice budshots once again! Always find myself having to choose between 2 or 3 favorites... basically a coin toss everytime. Great work guys!!! :)

How do these buds get selected every month?? Was thinking of submitting some shots but where? :rofl:

AT :unsure:

All photos are quite tasty looking!!!

SuburbanGrowBroth got my vote though.

Another great group of pics! lol

Wow! That was the hardest choice yet for me, in any "Cream of the Crop" I voted in. I actually had to write down the entrants on a piece of paper and make some notes on each photo. In the end I voted for Pahari Farmhouse because all the plants looked so extraordinary and such an amazing yield from what was in the photo. Tough choice though because the other photos were close-ups.

All in all: Fabulous Cream of the Crop!

Peace,

A

its gotta be the big budda- orange candy floss, the colour is great. Will have to get some of those seeds.

Killer skunk for me Like the look of a SOLID bud All are flowers to be very satisfied with I only hope to get to the same level :wink:

Thank you very much for the nomination!!! Very nice pictures this month! :!:

Our vote goes to Halfatrees cheese! Very nice structure! :yep: Good luck everyone :!:

SGBs

Edited by SuburbanGrowBroths

these are all beautiful. it was a hard choice!

:!:

Edited by Joolz
to remove offsite link

well well well, it's what you can call Great Nice Colored Plant ! ""Bioteafully"" isn't it !?! :!: did you kept some clone of this Candy's mum BIGGABuddah??

Orange Candy Floss... hummmm with a name like that, i think that was crossed with ??????? what are the father and mother of this wonderful plant... did you know? :!:

i have no doubt that you are the CREAM OF THE CROP of this month BIGGABuddah !!! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !