Is 'Soap Bar' dangerous ?

splan

Hi Matty

Sorry, my 'vent' wasn't aimed at you. Just the arseholes who peddle and smoke that shit, I get fucking angry that this stuff even exists in these enlightened times and truly disappointed that's there's still a market for this Death Bar. The fact that you've posted this recipe in the hash & oil section just gives somebody the opportunity to make their own and continue the horrorshow. Soon the NHS will be overburdened with emphysema and lung cancer cases due to people smoking this filth. I doubt there's been much research into how smoking floor tiles, henna, etc damages the lungs. Just my opinion.

regards

SH

absolutely mate it is in NO way a recipe for anything other than :soap:

were im from, still even up until 2/3years ago, the place was riddled with the shit. everyone was smoking it through either lack of funds or ignorance :smokin:

the reality ofit is that it is a very dangerous and to befare useless "form" :hi: of thc(ish).

it just interests me as to how such a simple "recipe" became so commercial with everyone using the same size press (9bar) but different stamps? presumably different suppliers?

the historyside of it is fascinating :book:

@matty yep tastes and looks exactly the same ...fuckin dire!

that is madness. no wonder lungs have taken a knock from younger days :russian: haha

Edited by mattyjones

that articcle was in red eye magazine a few years bacck ...i made some ..yeep its soap alright

yep thats exactly were its from! haha.

Been around for years that bit of writing. I think it's on this forum somewhere already if not earlier in this thread.

e: I don't think anyone is going to ty and make it because matty posted it again though. Always good to show a new set of folks the shite that is in that poison.

Edited by Underwater
  • Like 1

that articcle was in red eye magazine a few years bacck ...i made some ..yeep its soap alright

yep thats exactly were its from! haha.

Been around for years that bit of writing. I think it's on this forum somewhere already if not earlier in this thread.

e: I don't think anyone is going to ty and make it because matty posted it again though. Always good to show a new set of folks the shite that is in that poison.

exactly mate.

i dont fink anyone in there right mind would WANT to try it :rofl: especially after reading the beeswax never mind turps?!

An epic thread spanning ten years!

Interesting to see back in 2001 there were dealers on here openly talking about selling shitbar.

Frontier days!

Guest davedee420

Interesting to see back in 2001 there were dealers on here openly talking about selling shitbar.

Frontier days!

And in answer to OP...YES !...Soap Bar ect is Dangerous how could it be anything else ?

............peace.....M.

• 2 weeks later...

I only smoke weed but if I do get that extremely rare phone call that my cousin has lebanese i'll get like half oz of it because it's that rare but as I say it's very very rare i've only had it 3 times in the past 2 years. Hash these days is what I like to call artificial resin cos it's not real, i'd probably get more high off hemp than that shite.

• 1 month later...

Soap bar. its making a come back.

since the chavs n crims have taken over the bud scene and they have started selling it at stupendous prices sadly, people are starting to go back to soap bar.

people are in a much worse position than a year or two back, I know a few people who have turned to drink as it is cheaper than buying 1.2g for £20...fuck man i put 0.5g (ish) in one zoot, so to have a good smoke it's impossible for a lot of people who do not or can not grow.

Personally. I have stopped smoking bud, I refuse to smoke soap bar and the hash thats around today dosnt do f-all, but thats me. I can do that most people cant. hence why scummy soapbar is back and on the rise.

This country has gone to the dogs...its shit.

Frontier days!

And in answer to OP...YES !...Soap Bar ect is Dangerous how could it be anything else ?

............peace.....M.

People know its dangerous, but dont give a toss. Most people have lost the will to live. can you blame them? The people need a little something to take the edge of the miserable life that they live in...I say live, really I mean exist.

People know drinking is dangerous, dosnt stop em. People know smoking is going to kill you, most people say who wants to live past 65 now a days? What is there to look forward to?

EDIT :- http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/jul/14/42-percent-britons-get-cancer-new-statistics

It was one of the starkest statistics about the nation's health – that one in three of us would get cancer. Sadly, the figures have just got worse. Cancer experts now believe 42% of Britons will get the disease.

(((word from me.. people just dont give a fuck, they know they are going to die younger as they can not even afford to eat healthy. Soapbar is just a drop in the ocean )))

Edited by shoeboxsid

Sorry, one last thing...

A year ago..the bud that was knocking around was far more damaging than soapbar...people sprey it with shit, I even hear one story that in Germany people was dropping dead from lead poisoning..yes the scum bag crims added lead to bud to make it weigh a little bit more...

Anything bought from the streets from people you dont know is a risk. even fake vodka is doing the rounds at the moment..

they need to decriminalize it and make it safe for the people. its the only way to stop it. take it out of the hands of crims and into the hands of honest people who want to run a honest shop...

exhale....

Was told that soapcrap was getting better, could this be due to banning of tobacco in joints in holland. so when they rake the bins for coffeeshop rubbish there is no baccy in the roachies. This new level of product seems like a winner, bucket hash. :pitchfork:

dont be fucking stupid! its shit! it allways has been shit and will allways be shit! was it a dealer that told you that by any chance ?

peace out farmer boy

• Like 3

The soap where I live is made in this country by commercial or even percy growers making some money off their waste.

It's got alot worse in the past 2 years too.

I grow some of the finest quality bud ive ever smoked. For next to nothing. Thats what i call winner.

• Like 2

my mate smokes soapbar constantly :wallbash: and its getting alot worse than it was which takes a bit of doing