• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wolvenstien

• Stoned Again

• mr munchie

• Perfect Haze

• 3 months later...
Guest leepy

Have i fucking missed something? wolvenstien have you edited some pics bro or have i missed a page ? cos im as sure as fuck if i walked in your basement bro id be like "whats it in the box fella " dude no disrespect buddy but thats hardly hidden m8

not hidden i agree,but its a good job, and to hide it make a wall to seperate the other room,so it looks like a wall and not a box,and disguise the intake ducting to ,and lightproof it all ,then it will be hidden.as its in a basement.well done tho :yep:

• 3 weeks later...
This is the duel thermometer with duel probes. I have one probe on the top of the soil to get a temp reading there, and the other is in a seedling, but will go into the veg box once it gets built.

How long do u think it will take 2 finish ur room. cuz I'm planning on doing sumthing like that but work quit a lot so don't know if I'm gonna hav time. And is it pricy or cheap. Ur room is looking sweet by the way

• 1 month later...
Have i fucking missed something? wolvenstien have you edited some pics bro or have i missed a page ? cos im as sure as fuck if i walked in your basement bro id be like "whats it in the box fella " dude no disrespect buddy but thats hardly hidden m8

Leepy, m8, go back and look at the pix. It has been a while since I surfed the threads in this area and went to looking at others rooms, and saw my thread, hit the last page to see if there where any unread posts, and after reading yours, i went back and re-read everything and viewed the pix. Granted I could have added one additional pic of a wide angle view.... but not necessary. In the first pix... it shows me walling up a rather large doorway/walkway that connected the earth half of the basement to the concrete/finished side. The usable part of the basement is the concrete side. that is where anything and everything that goes on in the basement happens, clothes washing, dog grooming, storage, gardening.... the earth side of the basement was used for nothing but junk storage.... then the dogs would get over there and tear stuff up.... You can see through the framing I built the crap in the earth side as I was taking the pix from the concrete side. A few pix farther in, you can see I made a hidden door in the passage way. You cannot open the door unless you know where the release is, and how to manage it to ope the door. If you come into the basement, all you see is a wall lined with shelves, then the newly walled up area, then more shelves. The grow box that is in the later pix cannot be seen from the concrete side. You have to open the hidden door to gain access to the other side where you see the grow box, the ducting, and everything else....

As for the box, it is totally hidden from anyone who comes into the basement, and there is no fear of anyone entering and anything being out of the ordinary. It has worked out real well.

I am sorry to say this mate but I CAN STILL SEE IT :fish:

See above

not hidden i agree,but its a good job, and to hide it make a wall to seperate the other room,so it looks like a wall and not a box,and disguise the intake ducting to ,and lightproof it all ,then it will be hidden.as its in a basement.well done tho :russian:

See above too....

• 2 weeks later...

wolvenstien my man what can i say bro except im sorry :rofl::guitar: and if it helps ill post ya a pic of the lock i came up with to hide a door on a garage grow super stealthy like :rofl:

• 1 year later...