Top Posters In This Topic

• wolvenstien

• Stoned Again

• mr munchie

• Perfect Haze

Suberb effort my friend, do you do loft conversions....:yep:

Keep up with the great grow matey and keep those pics coming :D

:wub::wub::ouch::yep::eek::spliff:

i know i am off topic but but bouncing boobys!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah gotta love the bouncing boobies, hit my avitar for another wazzo pair :D

I love some peoples avitars, some have me chuckling others mesmorised, makes them great when stoned wouldnt you agree?

Looking very good mate. Looks like you could give Leepy a run for his money ;)

Burton

:rofl:, good one.... As much as I do appreciate the complement, I have read the entire Leepy thread as of last week.... That man went way above and beyond the call of duty. I havent posted there to tell him kudos, but his room is the standard of a DIY gro room!

great looking setup m8. now get rid of the green light and quit peeking at them lol

:wink:, well.... I havent gotten them into bloom yet. I believe they are ready....... But not quite there. I have to build a veg box and a mom box. I dont think you can quite see it in the pix but there is a BW seedling nestled in around the others

that needs to get into a box of her (hoping) own before turning the others to flower. I have them on 20/4 right now.... And I am experiencing allot of heat and humidity since i installed the sealed door. I have to figure out a good venting system for the box before committing to bloom. Also... (back onto topic I guess) I installed the light fixture so i could have an outlet in there for the fans, and figured that since it was there I would put in a green bulb so if the occasion ever arose where we needed to get in there during the 12 off cycle, we could without turning on the regulare lights outside the box. Right now, where they are, the dark period is during the day so the cold of winter doesnt hurt them as it could at night. I was thinking ahead that if the dark cycle is during the day during bloom, we would need to open her up to water and what not.