• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GANGREEN

• arai

• bizzaro

• mr munchie

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:rofl::rofl: just slightly arai mate !!!!,of the human kind !!!,tried to re-veg her and as of yet she hasn't done nothing !!!!!,wouldn't minded keeping her as she was NOTHING like the other 'so called cheese' from ghsc,it was VERY dark green and after 4 weeks in bud the buds were 1/3 bush,1/3 thc dust & 1/3 hairs in (ONCE GRINDED AND DRIED) kid u not and it made my lips go numb !!!!. :blub::ouch: :wink: :wink:

Started 12/12 yesterday and also 1ml g,1ml b & 3ml topmax per ltr in the feed cycle (ot1's),oh yeah and some epsom salts 1/2 a t spoon in 5 ltrs as its just to give em a gentle kick up the arse !!!. :wink: :wink:

GANGREEN

PS CHECK POST 7 OF THIS THREAD AND LOOK BACK RIGHT ,SEE WHAT I MEAN ABOUT DARK GREEN VERY VERY WIDE INDICA LEAVES ALSO HAVE A LOOK IF YOU HAVE A MINUTE !!!!

Edited by GANGREEN

i see, so you had human spider mites :)

hopefully she'll start to reveg in a few weeks but i've not seen a plant stripped as much as that before, theres no big fan leaves left but all you can do is try it & see.

fuck me, good job its a hardy plant mate, if it recovers, i'd check in case it sprouts a pair of baws with all this stress :rofl:

at least you've got plenty of back up if it doesnt reveg.

Cheers sportster whats with the 999 !!? :mashed: ,good design and a lot of bodging !!!!. :ouch::ouch::rofl::rofl:

gangreen

Nothing really, it started out Sportster, but so many e-mail places and websites already had Sportster. They suggested Sportster999--I even have one website where I am Sportster9999! Long answer for a short question :doh:

• 3 weeks later...

Few updates for u all !!,film is done 80%,2 lights are on and got to get sometime up there to get the other fucker going to up the output to 900w as watts = grams !!!!.

Plants are starting to bud up lovely but i reckon i 'lost' a week of growth due to low temps lol ,soooooo.... i went to B & Q and got a 900w oil filled airforce rad' for under £20 RESULT !!!,the temps need to be monitored for 7 days to check its not to hot up there now but the ladies have responded by sticking there fingers up at me LAUGHING !!!!.

Anyway some buddage shots for you :

GG :sadwalk:

post-32621-1231370701_thumb.jpg

post-32621-1231370715_thumb.jpg

• 2 years later...