tardis shrog box

GANGREEN

Bizzle i'm a fucking halfwit when it comes to abbreviations for texts ect,mind u i'm shit hot at making rooms so i know which one i prefer being best at !!!!.

Jah cheers for the props on the plants mate,wait till they go under 900w of sodium !!!! :rofl: :wink:

Right progress report so far today :door frames been ducted up and door has been fitted,outside the room has had the FLOOR boards fixed (sick of them going up in the air !!).

I came up with an idea for the wire's,ducting and lights to be hung on hook's/chains from mesh which is in turn fixed to the rafters of the room,i've done this for several reasons the first being duct tape come's off when warm (ducting falling on plants not good),also i can use the mesh for the wire's for everything to be up out of the way + i can move the lights around my room wherever i want (got to leave enough wire for this but wtf !!).

Measured up today and it's 2.4m x 1.15m (inside walls).

Gone through 4 tubes of no nails aswell as 1 roll of foil tape and 2 rolls of duct,taping has been done inside and some of outside,allthough the rest of outside has got to be finished before plastic goes on the outside (cheap green stuff from wickes),the inside is going to be done in diamond film after this grow also but only sealed with silicone and tape as the outside is being done in plastic strait away for smell and so its contained enviroment.

Also there is some picture's of plans i'll put on later for everyone,the first is of the cooltube,duct and carbon filter and where they are gonna be on the ceiling (note the plan needs to be spun so the carbon filter is at the door for smell reduction).

Second picture is a rough copy of my intended outside left wall and where the ballsts are gonna sit in convunction with fan boxes and power board (this may change).

GANGREEN

Edited by GANGREEN

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GANGREEN

• arai

• bizzaro

• mr munchie

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Right todays work all done on my own !! :headpain::ouch: .

Door been made and is fixed and leaving overnight to cure properly,also made a table for the ballasts,sealed the gaps with rubber based sealent,2 of my duct pipes have been fed into the room and connected to the cooltube,2 cooltubes are fitted and waiting to go oh yeah and the carbon filter is connected up to the end cooltube light wise all i need to do is wait for the room to be finished and take the other cooltube outta my veg room and hang it in the middle of the other 2.

Also cut the holes for the cables to come out of the room,tower fan is going to be sat by the door constantly moving 180 degrees the cable is going to be extended so when i need to go into the room i can putit outside the room.

Most of the roof has been covered in mesh to suspend things from and also so i can move the light ect if i want.

post-32621-1229020700_thumb.jpg

post-32621-1229020716_thumb.jpg

post-32621-1229020724_thumb.jpg

post-32621-1229020738_thumb.jpg

post-32621-1229020748_thumb.jpg

post-32621-1229020764_thumb.jpg

post-32621-1229020774_thumb.jpg

BIZZ PUT THE KETTLE ON !! :rofl::rofl: ,you'll be lucky arai mate from what leepy tells me he eats ALL the biccies and keep your clipper on a chain if u wanna go home with it !!! :rofl::rofl::rofl: ,nah only joking bizz and arai ,it's nice people are coming into my thread as all everyone wants to look at is 6 strain madness which i built for a friend ;) ,£2500 of equipment is all good but it's not what u got but how u use it (so my missus keeps telling me !!!!). :blub::ouch: ,only joking hung like a donkey !! :guitar: .

Feel a lot better after the work i did today as it's come along so much and the end is near !!!!, another few days and the bugger should be done and they can go in there new room and the switch will be made.

The cali's are looking more fem' by the day thank fuck, can't wait for the orange taste on the taste buds oh yeah !!!!. lol:no:

GANGREEN

Right fuck it i thought and took my veg room apart and put the plants in there new home,just gotta do the fans tomm' (i've decided to go for a wrap around them for the time being).

As stated earlier the plants have now been moved to there new home and there's LOADS of space for 17 plants i reckon or 16 with room to grow out a bit !!!!!

gangreen

All looking sweet in the Green house!

I am liking the mesh on the ceiling idea i might be

using that subject to any copyright issues of course GANG :wink:

hello mate!

looking good!

i am no sparky, but if you are running your live feed from your shower, surely thats a little dodgey?

only reason why i say is i think your normal ring main is around 20 amp but the shower is 40 or 60 or somthing stupid?

i am probably wrong! just maybe somthing to look in to?

your tardis is loookinng verry nice though!!!!

32 amp mr munchie and its been done for this purpose as it stops serges (lights in house dimming) and because its not being used it's perfect for this purpose as it's enough to supply my lights there a contact relay inline which has a breaker fuse inside anyway.

gangreen

Some more photo's for you all :

1,2 & 3 is the plants in there new home under 650 w so far !!.

4,5 &6 is of the ventulation for the room and the duvet silencers that have worked so well i don't think i'll make a box as u can't even hear them in the room below !!! :rofl: .

Still got to check on the room temps at lights on/off and i may need a heater (oil filled rad').

gangreen

p.s the reason the fan out has got the big flexi on it is so it can cool down on it's way to directly above our boiler/combi in the room below and the exhaust of this is say 4 - 6" below my exhaust,should be a little better for heat signature's with flying pigs !!.

post-32621-1229352197_thumb.jpg

post-32621-1229352205_thumb.jpg

post-32621-1229352214_thumb.jpg

post-32621-1229352225_thumb.jpg

post-32621-1229352240_thumb.jpg

you werent kidding when you said what this space :smug:

great bit of work mate, pullin up a chair with Biz, hoi biz get the kettle on :)

lol...its on my friend,brews r a coming...:)

gangreen im SOoooooooo jealous!!