tardis shrog box

GANGREEN

CUPBOARD LOVE !!!,LET THE S AND M BEGIN !!! :rofl::rofl:

Starting a fresh thread for this one !!.

Right get the handcuffs,whips,mask SHIT DID I SAY THAT OUTLOUD !!?. :blub:

I'm going to try to do 3 scrogs under 3 lights 2 x 250w hps + 1 x 400w hps. :wink:

I have 3 cool tubes for the lights and a carbon filter,1 x 10" ruk rvk,1 x 6" rvk,1 x tower fan ?,10ltr pots,2" metal mesh,electric fly killer,biobizz nutes,westlands hanging basket compost (with added john imnes),greenfuse root stimulant,clonex for cuttings.

God what happened to throwing a seed in some soil !!! :rofl::ouch: .

I want frankensteins bastard of a son in plant form :rofl::rofl: ,next step is crossing strains !!!.

I've finally given myself a kick up the arse and got the room going,the first level of celotex 50mm is down and the door has been made ready for the insulation boards to be fitted,i need to make some kind of box/shroud for the rvk's to mask the sound and also need to add a piece of timber for the box to be clad to on the outside wall,basically i intend to put all of the rvk's on the upper left side of the tardis and the ballasts on the right hand side on some form of table with foam underneath for accoustic reasons.

I want this room to be quiet above all else and smell free also,i'm going for 2 x 50mm layers of celotex on the roof for added flying pig avoidance !!,4 thermal layers should do the job eh ?.

Pictures will be added tomm along with picture of a accoustic box being made for a friend !!!.

Gangreen

p.s anyone done scrogs before with any real success please feel free to offer advice !!. :unsure: B)

Edited by GANGREEN

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GANGREEN

• arai

• bizzaro

• mr munchie

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Some photo's of the build so far.

As you can see i have gone for a door in the middle of the front as if its to one side it allows for less plants or worse access should a problem arise and i need to get to a plant.

I'm gonna have 6 plants to the left and 6 plants to the right with just the 2 in the middle (might go for 2 plants per pot with these 2 not sure yet), this will create a u shaped area with 1 light per scrog !,16 plants at a time should yeild enough to keep me in green for the wait for the next crop !! :wub::band::bag: .

The only thing i want on the floor is the pots and a fan to circulate the air under the canopy,the tower fan is gonna be put where the space inside the door is so when u go in you put the fan outside the room this way i'm using my floor space to 100% also the one tower fan is enough for the room and as it goes 180 degrees it will cover the whole room !!. :spliff::rofl:

The cooltubes are gonna be on chains as i find this the best way,my mate has opted for yo yos and they are a nightmare !!,carbon filter is gonna be outside the room i think this is best for sniff test for leaking as its hard to judge if the room is smelling,plus its better for space saving again. :wink: .

If i need to put a heater in there i'm gonna chain it to the wall if i can,as the rooms so small i can go for a really small oil filled rad (about £20).

I'm thinking of doing the scrog nets on frames that are on hinges atached to the walls and chains at the front for when they are lowered for action !!,it's gotta save on bloody nightmares getting the nets in and out.

gangreen

post-32621-1228404896_thumb.jpg

post-32621-1228404952_thumb.jpg

post-32621-1228404987_thumb.jpg

post-32621-1228405012_thumb.jpg

Right now were talking !!,£130 squid later and i've now got 26 x 1200 mm x 450mm x 50mm celotex insulation boards !!,gutted i had to buy them but fuck it i'm sick of waiting for some at work !!!.

MY ROOM WILL BE DONE THIS WEEK ,photo's to be added as and when they are available due to busy schedule !!,6 strain madness has to be completed asap also !!!!!!!!!! lollollol .

Fuck it though churchill didn't give up did he !!!!!!!,true british 420 er's in the place !! :rofl:

FREE THE WEED AND GET IT EVERYWHERE !!.

GANGREEN :rofl:

Celotex is up and sealed on the inside with ali' tape , decided to extend the room by about 18 " and it means that i should be able to get a few more plants in the tardis ye ha !!!.

Photo's are gonna be uploaded asap for you boys.

GANGREEN

look at this GG,first visiter and defo getting the comfy chair. :rofl:lol

dude pisser havin to go buy the shit but needs must huh!..,crack on bro while sit back n knock a few motivation givers together. :spliff:

Lovin it dude. :rofl:

ps,nice avvi btw..lol

Edited by bizzaro73

Right photo's for everyone of the tardis celotexed up !!!!!!!!!! :doh::spliff: :wink:

first photo is with the door open (this will be celotexed tomm' or after plastic is covering outside).

Second photo is inside where it has been ali' taped up for heat retention (£4 something from the plumb centre),

Third photo shows area to the left where ballasts ect are gonna be kept raised on a shelf or table not sure what yet,i was gonna do only the fans on this side but due to the extension its all gotta go on this side,fuck it though its gonna mean 4 - 6 extra plants in there !!!!!!!!! :wink: :wink: .

gangreen

ps last picture is the plants getting bushier by the day waiting to go for it in the tardis,i think my cali's i thought were 95% male have both sprouted white hairs 3 out of 5 is fucking good as they were normal seeds and non-femed !!!!!!!!!! :rofl::ouch::rofl:lol:rofl:

post-32621-1228937154_thumb.jpg

post-32621-1228937164_thumb.jpg

post-32621-1228937189_thumb.jpg

post-32621-1228937351_thumb.jpg

Nice one jah have a look back in, in say 30 min' and i'm putting up my pics of my latest cuttings and also my mum plants so far,i've got cali' orange,cheese and church and a mate put a smile on my face the other day by giving me 4 cuttings 2 nycd & 2 white widows (nice one mate you know who u are !!!!! :spliff: ).

Gangreen

Bizz has found the tardis !!,watch u don't touch anything or we might end up somewhere else !!!!!!!,dr who ? dr gangreen more like !!!.

Don't go nicking all the clippers either (even though i've got ice cream tub's full of 'em,all purchased of course :rofl: ). :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: :wink:

Allways welcome mate ever u need anything let me know mate.

Gangreen

Edited by GANGREEN

Jah another good quote of someone is Notourious b.i.g :"fuck the world , don't ask me for shit, everything you get, you got to work hard for it "!!!! (life after death album).

GANGREEN

Photo 1 : cuttings x 10 ,2 x nycd,2 x w'w',4 x the church,2 x cali' orange,2 x cheese.

photo 2 : cuttings as above.

photo 3 : mums are (from left) : cali' orange,church and cheese note how bushy they have gone after cuttings being taken,fresh shoots are everywhere !!!!!.

GANGREEN :rofl: :wink:

post-32621-1228939364_thumb.jpg

post-32621-1228939371_thumb.jpg

post-32621-1228939383_thumb.jpg