Astronomy: How Did The Ancients Know

Sitting Buddha

The Earth's single plate was smashed by a meteorite, which formed the moon. We should be able to work out the timing of this event through religious beliefs and meteor showers along the equator.

hahaha, yeah, except, i'm pretty sure there were no organisms on the planet at the time this alledged event took place that could have been called astrologers, let alone document anything for us.

y'know, some folks say the moon is artificially added. :)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sitting Buddha

• delta-green

• neothe1

• zolabud1

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You can't say that! How do you think ancient wildlife navigate the seasons? Not only did they teach us civilisation as we know it, they provided us with yummy steak and chips...

• 1 month later...

rofl my woffles

i had no dea that this thread was so dam funny :ninja:

reproduction like chicken eggs without fertilisation

:yinyang: !! CLASS !! :smoke:

the land survivors came out of hiding

survivors, after a metorite hit BIG ENOUGH TO MAKE THE MOON!!!!!! HAHAHAH!!!!

Edited by []D [] []v[] []D

This thread is the most thought provoking thread I've read for a while, and miles better than the usual 'God exsists, God doesn't exsist, Where's your proof?, Faith is belief without proof' shite that usually rages on.

I'm with you Sitting Buddha. There's more than one way to skin a cat and this is by far the most interesting one I've come across in long time.

Apart from Scientology, but they use technology (e-meters). With this, you can go retro, big time, with flat plate theories and the like.

As well, the Mayans certainly knew the stuff too, apart from vacinations against Conquistadors. So maybe they weren't so great after all, but damn interesting.

wouldn't the womb be better compared to the albumen rather than the egg as a whole?

the 'egg' itself being the end product rather the part of the nurturing process ...

or the womb might better be compared to the shoe shop inhabited by elves who work while the cobbler is asleep

sorry to talk cobblers in this thread but - SOMEONE HAS TO