Cream Of The Crop

Joolz

Vote For Julys Cream of the Crop  

541 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Organic Jim

• GreenTompooler

• Joolz

• sustenance

Indicaface got mine. There all great this month though. 2nd was Fummo for me. Not really taken by the purple strains, suppose that will all change when i get round to doing one.

close call between hempstick, idica face and organic jim.................... hempstick just nudged it!!

top growing and pics everyone!!!!! B)

WoW :D very happy to be included ... thanks ..... fummo gets my vote, love the contrast of white on green :blub:

I'd like to ask the cotc organisers, however, if they might like to widen the criteria a little or create another category to include other photos than just cola tops bred in optimal growing conditions by a small selection of obviously well-off growers with expensive cameras.

:blub: took my photo with a 3.5 megapixel camera (30 quid)

As in the last few months that i have seen,this month is no different they all look superb,but Indicaface's opium hits the spot for me, with Hempstick a very close second.All the best and the best of luck to all entries :guitar:Cheers,4eh.

Wow, an honour indeed, nominated for COTC! :D never did I think this would happen. Well, there's some great shots here and some wonderful strains. Prawn I love those flowers, but I'm a sucker for closeups. As for cameras mine is a five year old £50 Nikon with a smashing macro function. Good luck to everyone who's been nominated this month..

I can but add my praise for all entries.

I'd like to ask the cotc organisers, however, if they might like to widen the criteria a little or create another category to include other photos than just cola tops bred in optimal growing conditions by a small selection of obviously well-off growers with expensive cameras. I'm happy to find the odd photo of bubble hash every now and again, but generally feel the same slight disappointment as with the endless rows of american close-up thumbnails of pumped-up, polstered and powdered pussies.

:D !TILT! :unsure:

(this is meant in good humour, please don't misinterpret!):alien2: I've got a pot of soil in a wardrobe, home made extractor , and currently earn under the minimum taxable amount. and as for pumped up, these flowers were fed once, on organic seaweed extract. :stoned::spliff: