Cream Of The Crop

Joolz

Vote For Julys Cream of the Crop  

541 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

post-2-1186317844_thumb.jpg

BL - Jack Suprise x Sweet Skunk

post-2-1186317856_thumb.jpg

Flushing Green - Pot of Gold

post-2-1186317868_thumb.jpg

Fummo - Hashberry

post-2-1186317879_thumb.jpg

Hempstick - C99

post-2-1186317890_thumb.jpg

Indicaface - Opium

post-2-1186317902_thumb.jpg

Organic Jim - Flo

post-2-1186317915_thumb.jpg

Prawn - Chronic

post-2-1186317927_thumb.jpg

Sirsmokalot - Blueberry

post-2-1186317937_thumb.jpg

TB - Chronic

Here it is! Our 46th Cream of the Crop competition in our quest to find the very best cannabis pictures posted at UK420 every month. Voting closes at midnight 31st of August , you get only one vote, so have a good look before you choose.Above is the short list chosen by the uk420 staff from Julys finest, for you our community members to vote on as the best or most interesting picture uploaded. All the pictures short listed will get a permanent place in the Cream Of The Crop forum in Members Budshots.

The Prize for this months outright winner is:......TBA :wassnnme:

Good luck to all those selected this month :headpain:

Peace

Joolz

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Organic Jim

• GreenTompooler

• Joolz

• sustenance

Tb's chronic does it for me, granted the flo is nice but its only the colour that attracts me, i love the bushy fluffyness of the chronic this month.

T1

Indecafaces opium has got to be the best.It looks to me that quality is the answer to this one.very fine would love to spend a night on my own with a bud like that.

The only two that are ripe in the pics are BL and Hempstick.

Personally the Jack Suprise x Sweet Skunk looks the tastiest to me.

The only two that are ripe in the pics are BL and Hempstick.

That dont make any difference mate

Cream of the Crop competition in our quest to find the very best cannabis pictures posted at UK420 every month

Owd

Guest dr rockster
Tb's chronic does it for me, granted the flo is nice but its only the colour that attracts me, i love the bushy fluffyness of the chronic this month.

T1

I agree T1,Tb's Chronic pic was really nice,as were all the pics but the Chronic,as you say,hit the spot. :yinyang: