Cream Of The Crop

Joolz

Vote For Julys Cream of the Crop  

541 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Organic Jim

• GreenTompooler

• Joolz

• sustenance

A very very hard choice - this is my 1st post - so Hello to all you guys. I start my 1st tomorrow and very excited by it. If mines turns out to be 1/10th as nice as any of those pictured I would be ecstatic!!! I have to go for Indicaface as my mouth started to water instantly after setting my eyes on that pic!!! All you guys are winners and I hope to use your expertise over the coming weeks/months/years. :oldtoker: . I have never read a forum where everyone is so pleasant and more than happy to spend time helping each other out.

Wow! i'm chuffed to be nominated cream of the crop, thanks everyone who has voted for me! :oldtoker:

Personally my vote is going to Organic Jim, loved that pic ever since I first saw it :yep:

hempstick.

Uber tough choice this month, well done all.

Hempstick got my vote.

(10 seconds after voting)-----> Arrgh i've changed my mind already! Indicaface for at least joint first, can I vote for two? :yinyang:

really hard to decide, there all soooooooooooo good looking.

in the end i went for hempsticks c99 as its got it all lovly looking bud.

bowcon

For me its got to be Organic Jims Flo :wacko:

I loved it when he first posted pics of it :rofl:

have to say , i agree! so purple and gorgeous... a lovely bunch this month...so jealous!

enjoy the fruits of your labour guys.......

GT

I can but add my praise for all entries.

I'd like to ask the cotc organisers, however, if they might like to widen the criteria a little or create another category to include other photos than just cola tops bred in optimal growing conditions by a small selection of obviously well-off growers with expensive cameras. I'm happy to find the odd photo of bubble hash every now and again, but generally feel the same slight disappointment as with the endless rows of american close-up thumbnails of pumped-up, polstered and powdered pussies.

:yinyang: !TILT! lol