trailer grow / work in progress

muir!

• 3 weeks later...

50 an 1/8 is what you see where I am from, but that is for the goods, for the shit you can get 25 and 1/8 sometimes less depending on how desprate the person is.. Nice said OT about the percy rooms it nice to be able to grow your own and not have to pay, but also like you said when you do buy off the street you are contributing to others, like with guns, herion, coke other drugs like that..

That is why I have moved into indoor growing on my own, being in cali you can get any buds you want but there is a hugh price to pay sometimes things go wrong, sometimes people get hurt, or other sell them out. SOme things to think about..

But the un-ethical part of me say I would love to stand in that room, no madder where the plant in going..

hey MUir just out of couriosity Where in N America you at if you want to disclose....

My all of you labors be blessed

Phf

• 1 month later...
Guest Toeksmoke

Holy Chit I Think I Just passed out "nope wait that's just my eyes ,,they fell out of my head" exellent Job I'm Jealous

Edited by Toeksmoke

• 4 weeks later...

Hi muir,

first of that looks great, lovely pictures! & i hope it harvests well fella..

Is that for personal consumption or business? ;) ;) maybe a bit of both ;)

Edited by [PTJ]Rizla+

ndd no offence but are you actually READING the posts? ;)

here are the basics of any grow room I'm involved with.....

I use a mix of 1 kW lighting, I use all HPS ballasts and just put halides where and when I want them, usually in the beginning of flowering all halide is used, moving to a mix or all HPS depending on resourses. At this point I use 1 plant per SF at 20 to 25 sf per 1kW light. I fertilize with Pure Blend Pro every time till the last week of flowering. the strains in this garden are Maple Leaf Indica, and a Jack Herer/Thunder Fuck cross, but Cali-O,

gg

Edited by [PTJ]Rizla+

• 2 weeks later...
Guest magicmushroom

Ime workin on doing the same thing in my cella,

thing is ime not a ritch cunt like you and need to save alot of money b4 i can get all them lights, you must get cheaper electriciy there of something because that would cost a fuckin fortune here

• 2 weeks later...

Hi muir,

Friggin excellent GR. How much would something like this cost to set up? If you don't mind me asking of course :yep:

Keep up the good work

WEBBY