trailer grow / work in progress

muir!

High ya

NICE BIG GROW ROOM ... puts my cupboard to shame !!

How many plants u got going atm and what srain(s)

B) :cat::blub:

ps u need a helper ??

Hey muir there you are thousands of miles away and dam me you have the exact same circulation fans as me!

They are looking good mate, got my fingers crossed you get a big one this time round.

Keep us posted.

Awesome. I see something like that and have to keep saying to myself: "Baby steps J-bo. One day mabey, but now, baby steps.

Incredible muir!

J-bo

Heh Heh mostly the peeps here grow little cupboards enough for percy! Thats a lot of what this place is about dump the dealers and grow your own.

Hell there are plenty of medium sized growers seen loads of them from 10 to 100kw of lighting. But most of them are in the hands of criminal groups who also deal in soap and all the other drugs as well as guns protection etc. Their weed is what hits the streets, its grown with systemic insetcides and fungicides in the rez right through. There is not a snowballs chance in hell of finding a good bit of organic weed on the streets.

We are a thorn in their side, our answer to people who like a smoke is you are not criminals, dump the dealers and grow your own. Its getting to be a big thing here. The hydro shops are selling lights by the thousands, mostly in ones. The more that do it and succeed the more the word spreads. This tiny site is just the tip of the iceberg.