Medical Strain List

hemlok

i am a recovering alcoholic.the doctors shrinks "the priory"none of these people could help me,but A.A and cannabis have kept me away from that living hell for four wonderful years.if prosecuted my defence would be "medical",because without i would most cetainly die that is in my view an irrefutable defence no ifs or buts twinkle :(

• 8 months later...
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hemlok

• sittingrelaxing

• Muggles

• Arnold Layne

I've just grown, harvested, and am smoking some White Rhino. I can say, that for MS, it is a first class smoke. It deals with muscle spasms very well, and the bladder control is *normal*(ish!) lol (as opposed to the bladder when it's low on weed: drinking one cup of tea and pissing three!). Definitely has to be shown respect if smoked during the day :notworthy::wassnnme: But, a great smoke for taking you down a notch or two, both physically and mentally...a good calming smoke, in a troubled world.

Good thread :notworthy:

hi have just joined these forums. I am very new to all this but as I have progressive ms I have now set up a grow room to grow my own - however am looking around at present to find a good strain that I want. Was very interested in your description of the white rhino and in another part of the forum I think you said you also tried white shark? Could you let me know where I would find these seeds to try? thankx

found this on usa site.

:ermm: can you see into my computer ?! sitting ??

i have literally about 10 mins ago just added it to my faves ?! v scary mate lol

take care budd

hemlok

sorry h, i must have been posting at the same time because i missed this post... :blub: scary stuff indeed lol

better late than never......... lol

sr ::yep:

Welcome Cherbo,

I think you will find them in the shop......

Haven't tried either myself, but the reports are good aren't they? Hmmmm....

Are those beans available in the shop? :smoke:

White Rhino are Green House Seed Co, & White Shark are Bro Grim...(quick seaarch) lol

Do Bro Grim still do beans? :ninja:

Edited by Mr.Bishie

we haven't heard from muggles for a while..... he's a nice bloke aswell.... lol

i think he got them on a trip to the dam from greenhouse :smoke:

where ever you are,i hope your ok muggles..... :ninja:

cheers

sr

i get migrane probs alot and with my b52 i grew i found i never had any headaches while smoking or after for days worked good mostly sat

White Rhino are Green House Seed Co, & White Shark are Bro Grim

No mate, we dont stock either of those

Just about to add KC Brains and Sagarmatha Seeds to our catalog if anyone is interested though :smoke:

Peace

Joolz

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Great subject,

Medi Strains, where does one start??

In my very limited experience, as a medi user as and when required, I have tried KC mindbender, and found it really relaxes and puts me into the sofa!! I suspect it is almost pure Indica with a hint of \Kush as it has a very hash taste to it!

I've tried KC 36 which was more a Sativa as it was a huge plant, and it still helps with pain but is a more uplifting effect, indica is definetly more effective in my experience.

PEace and goof health to ya all!!! :stoned:

• 3 months later...

Didn't spot this thread before, sorry bout that Hemlok :blub:

How did you find the Bluehaze?

quick update on the auction front we have just won some 'Karpov' from bluegrass this is the info for her:

Description of Karpov : This is strain is one of my favorites. Crossed 3x with blueberry add in some AK47 from Serious Seeds and presto you have Karpov. Excellent strain for pain relief and arthritis. Flavor is blueberry and it is powered by the knockout blow of AK Type: . Our most indica dominant strain 70/30Indica/Sativa; Height: 4 feet indoors; Flower: 6-8 weeks; Yield: 100-120 grams

and all for $21 (that's £12.79p).

Oooo that sounds just my cup of T. How did you find this to grow and was the taste/effect very good?

Thanks Hemlok buddy, keep safe and well pal :(:guitar:

EDIT: To add, has anyone got a link to Cbay and Bluegrass please can't find the sites anywhere B)

Edited by webby