Hash / Bud Yogurt

Joolz

the method i follow is the same using charas but put it in the fridge for 10 mins afterwards also had a huge explosion making this where the oil was to hot and the spoon was on fire then i put the spoon in the yogart causing 4 pots of yogart to melt and 3 foot flames that nearly got us so be carefull also a huge waste of an 8th also im not sure if the oil mixture stores well as i had this stored over a year and seemed to do nothing another waste of an 8th. No more charas for me anymore though only can get skunk which i hate as it is soo crap its unbeliveable not worth 20 quid for 3g anyway and probably not worth much at all. :wink:

I'm trying it with some hash, put 0.25g and 100g of butter in a pan, very low heat but pan was still too hot to touch.

The Butter gradually melted and started to change colour, stong smell and it seemd to almost seperate into butter and very thin flakes of hash., could only be bothered for about 3 minutes and then dumped it into a Yakult :O . Realised loads of stuff was still in pan so mixed the Yakult back in pan and then back into the tiny pot.

Took it like a shot after a heavy meal of rare sirloin steak and potatoe salad.

Not much happening so far :angel_not:

Also what is the lowest degree centigrade that THC will bind with fats and how long whould it take ?

I'm trying it with some hash, put 0.25g and 100g of butter in a pan, very low heat but pan was still too hot to touch.

The Butter gradually melted and started to change colour, stong smell and it seemd to almost seperate into butter and very thin flakes of hash., could only be bothered for about 3 minutes and then dumped it into a Yakult :O . Realised loads of stuff was still in pan so mixed the Yakult back in pan and then back into the tiny pot.

Took it like a shot after a heavy meal of rare sirloin steak and potatoe salad.

Not much happening so far :wink:

Also what is the lowest degree centigrade that THC will bind with fats and how long whould it take ?

Not sure about the specifics the min temp/duration required for cannaboids binding with fat molecules - but - I would say 100g of butter is too much - not good for you Cholesterol levels :spliff: It might taste too buttery too. I would suggest using much less. Less than a gram of butter.

It shouldn't stop it working though. Enjoy :)

This definately works!

4 or 5 years ago when I was very inexperienced with the herb, I tried the above. However I took the advice of someone on O.G.... They said you needed to eat alot more than smoking to get a comparable effect. Well, I took an 1/8th of NL and an 1/8th of Flo and did the oil/yogurt thing. Tripped my fookin knackers off.

Couple spliffs worth should be just peachy though :spliff:

Not sure about the specifics the min temp/duration required for cannaboids binding with fat molecules - but - I would say 100g of butter is too much - not good for you Cholesterol levels :rolleyes: It might taste too buttery too. I would suggest using much less. Less than a gram of butter.

It shouldn't stop it working though. Enjoy :yinyang:

I think it may have been slightly less than 100g, about what you would use to cook a couple of onions. I quite like the effect so far.

Checked out a couple of websites and can't find what the temp should be.

Edited by bluemoon

• 1 month later...

whats ever ones favorite to make yogurts with, Green or Solid.

i've only ever tried yogurts with Solid

Cheers Mbj

whats ever ones favorite to make yogurts with, Green or Solid.

i've only ever tried yogurts with Solid

Cheers Mbj

by solid do you mean soap bar?? if so then no one on this site even smokes that stuff let alone eats it.

I prefer to use bud when making things like biscuits, however nothing beats canna butter for cooking with

Result!!

Ive had 150g of cannabutter sat in the fridge for nearly a week now.

Guess whos not goin to work tomorrow....

I'll let u know if a tablespoons enough.

ef.

• 3 months later...

ive only got some triffle in the fridge and was just woudering i i heat up a few splifs worth with som oil then mixed it in wit the cream an custurd of the top will it work the same as it wud with yogurt?

if n e one cud let me no oon id love it!!

peace out

ive only got some triffle in the fridge and was just woudering i i heat up a few splifs worth with som oil then mixed it in wit the cream an custurd of the top will it work the same as it wud with yogurt?

if n e one cud let me no oon id love it!!

peace out

yep it'll work, i've done it with custard, yoghurt, rice pud........all goes down the same hole :ninja:

Mmmmmmm sod bacon, that made a lovely breakfast!

I made a big bowl of it last night, it seems to be more effective after a night in the fridge for some reason. I used plain natural yoghurt as the slightly sour taste goes really nicely with the bud flavour.

Good stuff!

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone actually got this to work with weed?

I tried it with the last dregs of my hash a couple of nights ago and it worked a treat. Last night I tried it with a bong's worth of weed and got fuck all off it. With the hash you can actually see the oil change colour, but this didn't happen with the bud. I may have over heated it, but I'm not gonna waste any more weed on this method unless someone can convince me that it actually works.

Anyone got high off weed yoghurt?

• 1 month later...

Thought I'd bump this 'cause it's party night and some people might be at a loose end - there's time to get to the shop. Last year we did 3 firecrackers with a 1/4 gram Skunk #1 on each and that was too much - 1/2 a gram this year I think.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey eveyone,

had a muller light at 9.20 it's now a hour later and i think it's kickin in

tryin to type but my brains tripin out.

had a couple of spliffs worth of sensistar heated on a spoon in olive oil, couldnt find my lighter so use the elec hob, worked well :spliff:

thank Joolz :stoned::blub: peaceeeeeeeeeeeeee