Hash / Bud Yogurt

Joolz

You will need:

Enough hash or bud for a couple of spliffs.

One yogurt of your choice ( Muller Light seems to work best)

Vegetable or olive oil

A large spoon

A lighter

A very comfy chair :D

Method:

Crumble the hash/bud into your large spoon.

Cover with oil

Gently heat the underside of the spoon for a few minutes, taking care not to boil the oil .

Stir into your yogurt and eat.

Do not underestimate the effects of this one !!

I once ate three on the trot, and the regretted it :)

Not sure if this bit is true, but I was told that the THC reacts with certain enzymes in the yogurt that produce the trippy effect.

• Like 24

:)

Right then, the Mrs went shopping yesterday, so there should be some yoghurt in the fridge somewhere.......

Skunk, or Superskunk?

Hmmmmm that is a tricky one......

Ah! simple: a wad of both!!!!

Catchyalater

:mad:

• Like 3

Skunk, or Superskunk?

Hmmmmm that is a tricky one......

Ah! simple: a wad of both!!!!

Show off  ;)

Catchyalater

:alien:

Much later methinks ;)

This reminds me of me old uni days spent, crumbling a henry the eight of fine redseal into tescos value yogharts the result of that and cheap beer is beyond compare, floating, sometimes trippy and always intense can boarder on too much if you dont remain chilled.  :)

• Like 1

STOP DONT DO IT YET, THATS FOR TWO PEOPLE i meant to add to divide the hash between two people. I could just see a first time yoggihash eater losing the plot for the next couple of days on too much of a good thing. :)

• Like 1

Thanks Jock for backing that one up.

I was beggining to wonder if it was just me being a lightweight, that caused me to treat hash yogurt with such respect :oldtoker:

• Like 2

hi

just thought i would say that i dont use vegetable oil as it tastes crap

i use sugar and water

i find sugar helps break up the resin easier and tastes much nicer  :thumbs:  :peace:

• Like 1

THC isn't soluble in water so you wont get the full effect.

You only need to use about a teaspoon of oil.

Stirred into a yogurt you shouldnt even notice the taste of the oil ;)

• Like 4

Any one else tried, hashyogis yet, definately try in oil, try putting some lemon or orange in the oil for a while, the longer its in there the stronger it tastes. Use the infused oil for a teaspoonful of hashy goodness. Good luck, its been a couple of years since i have done one but next time i have 3 or more days off work ill give it another try. :peace:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

just caught up with this thread , :blush:

i know cannabis isnt soluble in water ,thats what the sugar is for ,

i was told sugar would break up the resin just as good as the vegetable oil would

(mind you that last time i done a yogi i was about 16 and gullible)  :satisfied:  :peace:

• 2 weeks later...

I've heard of this method before but never tried it. It always seemed to be the lightweights that did it. Seeing as you guys definitely arent, and Jock sounds like he had a good time on it, i'll give it a go.

I have some nice organic yogurt in the fridge at home. Gonna cook it up with some Durban. That should put me in the right frame of mind for work tomorrow ;)

Well at least get me through the night.

I'll post a report tomorrow.

Not sure how much to use, so i'll either be frustrated/dissapointed or absolutely

Chip