Hash / Bud Yogurt

Joolz

Does bud work in yoghurts? I've only ever used hash.

I've just munched a yog with a couple of buds in so I guess I'll find out in an hour or so!!

J

Why didn't it work? Was it cos i used low fat yoghurt? (I'd always used fruit corners in the past)

Was my hash missing a vital ingredient such as the barbituates or dog poo you might find in shitbar?

J

you need to heat up a little butter/oil to breakdown the thc jonno,

then put it in your yougurt,

if you do it on an empty stomach,you'll only need a tiny bit of hash/weed,as it can be 20% more potent when eaten.............. be careful..... :)

it's best to start off low...0.25g then build up to find your level..

if you didn't heat your bud with butter or oil,you might get an upset stomach aswell jonno... :( (you should be ok though... :)

have fun :yep:

sr

Watcha, sr.

How's tricks?

I'm aware of the oil thing - did all that.

The bud yoghurt I had earlier was a load of bobbins, it did naff all. I'm even off to the gym now! ;)

I noticed that the last time I was in the dam I wasn't really that affected by cakes and stuff either.

Stuff it - i'll just stick to chonging. ;)

Best get one together for the drive to the gym!!

Laters

J

I noticed that the last time I was in the dam I wasn't really that affected by cakes and stuff either.

are you having it on an empty stomach ???? your not under/over heating the butter are you ???? (i cant see it being that though ?????? )

you've got me flumaxed mate...... ;)

it works for me fine,(never used green,always shake or hash)iothers here have used weed though.....

your a medical mystery bud....... :ouch:

sr

Morning.

Yeah, empty stomach.

It always used to work.

I suspect it might be the temp I'm cooking at.

Cheers sr. I shall investigate further!

J - desperately trying to leave the planet!!

• 9 months later...

Same boat Jonno

A couple of months ago I tried for the first time, weed in a yoghurt, in the past they've always been soap. Used the method Joolz described and nothing happened. I did enjoy the yoghurt (strawberry fruit corner - beautiful) but got no real effect.

Next day 'hubby' went off to work, leaving me in his flat with his sweet tooth #3 and 5 fruit corner yoghurts :ouch: With nothing better to do I set about creating these yoghurts, decided to try one of each. 3 yoghurts later and I felt no effect, absolutely nothing. I hadn't eaten that day. Why? :unsure:

*ryE

Guest BushBandicoot

Great thread, I've enjoyed many a hash-yogey with a joint or two's worth chopped up with a drizzle of olive oil, stirred about then put in microwave for a couple of turns. Repeated heating a few times then add mix to hazelnut yoghurt, fantastic and great value for prolonged high. Shouldn't be underestimated though.

:stoned:lol;)

• 1 month later...
Shouldn't be underestimated though.

:soap:  lol  lol

251990[/snapback]

Did exactly that Sat night! I usually smoke about 3/4 joints on a sat nite, so I put about 3/4 joints worth of ;) (its all I can get!!) into a strawberry yog.

Started great, slowly creeping up on me and getting some nice visuals...after that it was more of "stop the world, I wanna get off" kinda thing...way too caned, pulled a whitey, decorated the toilet walls and passed out in bed at nine.

Definatly try it again though....but with a little less in future! lol

i've tried hash yoghurt before, put about an 8th of solid into some oil, heated up on stove, then tipped into a pot of peach yoghurt. 2 of us had one of these each, and i can safely say they tasted of pure complete shite. about an hr later, we cudnt stand up or see or feel anything. it was great :soap:lol

• 1 year later...

is it an utter waste of time then just grinding the bud and sprinkling it in the yoghurt? not aiming for getting mullered, just for getting small amount regularly through my system...was thinking of grinding up some bud, mixing in a big pot of yogurt to soak for a day or so and then dishing out a bowlful each day...

I understand warming into the oil is traditional for transporting many herbs into the body, but I also eat herbs freshly ground direct into food too..

Edited by daisy

Well what happened daisy :yinyang: don't keep us in suspenders. Hopefully you are you ok :smoke:

Om :yinyang:

havent got round to eating it yet!! just back from work today, gonna go freshen up with a lurverly bath and then tuck in to some with some strawberry yogurt!!

report later (or tomorrow..)

:yinyang:

Never read this thread before.... but I luuuuuuurve da Yoghurt!

Can see this recipe being tried rather soon :yinyang:

Any tips for using weed? I'm no way goin looking for :yinyang:, and I'm not normalised enough to be makin bubble yet!