Uk420 Offline For Forum Upgrade

Joolz

Guest nav182

*Nervously looks around*

Right guys, this is it, we're going under, God speed and good luck to all of you in these our quite and long hours of need. Speak to your family and friends if you must, but remember we'll make it through, we'll be ok.

See you on the other side

Nav

NOW EVERYBODY "BRACE"

Edited by nav182

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Joolz

• SHE-RAH

• T1

• J4mie

Top Posters In This Topic

The clocks went forward, maybe it's due at 9:00, which would've been 8:00 yesterday lol

Edited to add does say approx not on the dot though :ninja:

Edited by Boojum

Guest nav182

So it's not tonight then ?

No not tonight Squaggles, Joolz has got a headache! :rofl:

Edited by nav182

Sorry if i've messed up your evenings :smoke: but its quite a major upgrade this time and we have quite a lot of data so it really needs to be spot on before i hit the upgrade button :)

I was waiting on some information from the software developers and didn't expect a reply tonight so cancelled the upgrade :yahoo:

minutes after i cancelled the answers to my Q's arrived but due to a couple of good pipe hits whilst i was waiting i'm off duty as of now :rofl:

Guest nav182

Sorry if i've messed up your evenings lol but its quite a major upgrade this time and we have quite a lot of data so it really needs to be spot on before i hit the upgrade button ;)

I was waiting on some information from the software developers and didn't expect a reply tonight so cancelled the upgrade lol

minutes after i cancelled the answers to my Q's arrived but due to a couple of good pipe hits whilst i was waiting i'm off duty as of now :smug:

No probs Joolz, but we'll need to discuss this at your annual UK420 bonus review - the failure to upgrade on schedule and now we find out your tokin on the job *shakes head*, you know if this wasn't your website and you didn't work for free I swear I would have given you a written warning :afro::mashed:

Nav

Guest Potter

Sorry if i've messed up your evenings

I was just worried i was going into that Temp portal where everyone gets confused, like the white train tunnel in the matrix :smug: round and round and round :mashed:

• 2 weeks later...