Uk420 Offline For Forum Upgrade

Joolz

At approx 8pm Sunday 25th of March UK420 will be going offline while we upgrade the forum, gallery and blog software to bring you the all the latest features and security lol

Hopefully this will take no longer than a few hours to complete and if everything goes to plan we should be back before you know it :wink:

On the off chance that we do hit any major snags along the way :woot: then we have set up a temporary forum for you to use ( url will be posted nearer the time)

Apologies for any inconvenience this downtime will cause

Peace

Joolz

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Joolz

• SHE-RAH

• T1

• J4mie

Top Posters In This Topic

oh my god.............what am i going to do, this means i will have to sit and have a meaningful convo with mrs neogeo....... :yinyang::guitar:

oh my god.............what am i going to do, this means i will have to sit and have a meaningful convo with mrs neogeo....... :yinyang::ninja:

Steady on lad, no need to go that far, there's always the TV! :guitar:

Edited by squirrel

then we have set up a temporary forum for you to use ( url will be posted nearer the time)

Peace

Joolz

Nice one Joolz

:headpain:

At approx 8pm Sunday 25th of March UK420 will be going offline while we upgrade the forum, gallery and blog software to bring you the all the latest features and security ;)

Hopefully this will take no longer than a few hours to complete and if everything goes to plan we should be back before you know it :shock:

On the off chance that we do hit any major snags along the way lol then we have set up a temporary forum for you to use ( url will be posted nearer the time)

Apologies for any inconvenience this downtime will cause

Peace

Joolz

Well It's Sunday 25th March 8 o'clock and I'm still here. The site is not down yet. What time do you call this, wake up :flex: I've been up for ages and done a couple of rounds of the pitch already Joolz. Ok I'll :smug: now. Guess I am the only one who put my clock forward, actuall Mrs Om did I forgot lol.

Oh yeah she put the clock too far forward, it's only the morning, dam I thought it was the evening got up too early again :smug:

Hate clocks :(

Edited by Om