Cream Of The Crop

Joolz

Vote For Februarys Cream of the Crop  

668 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rancid-nomad

• RydeOn

• Joolz

• BOMBED AGAIN

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Lazlo Woodbine

Truly excellent selection this month .... very well chosen ... B)

I went for Hazy's Apollo ...just ... :yinyang:

Laz

Someones having a laugh here, how on earth are we supposed to make a choice from such an amazing selection? This has to be one of the best months entrants I've seen here in a year, so many to choose from.

I can't vote yet, need to get my head round those beauties again.

I do like the oil of a thousand eyes though

But then the Magic Bud brings back good memories from a first grow

and the pink AK brings tears to my eyes

Still not voting, yet.

Congratulations to everyone chosen.

Great selection again this month, nice one uk420ers/mods :wink:

Although it will probably be a pink/purple winner this month (and why not!(edit: or oil!!)) I think potters pic is pure class :nono: I've got beads of sweat developing on my brow just imagining how that lovely belle smokes!

Good growing all :ninja:

Edited by Farmacy

Well done to all of you but i have gone for secret garden as it seems to have a littlee something that the others dont but well done to you all :guitar::guitar::ninja::guitar::nea::doh:

Potter for me as thats one of the best pics ive ever seen on here :guitar:

A credit to you mate :ninja:

I echo that - a fantastic pic Potter B)

Guest Potter

I echo that - a fantastic pic Potter B)

Cheers for that Owd and Bish and every nice comment on the pic :ninja: Glad you like it.

For my vote Secret Garden - Blue Satalite Just something about those colours and sugar!, sweet buds/pics everyone, good luck.

Edited by Potter

All really nice!

Mine went to 'Secret Garden', that pic is manic, thats not a plant, it's some kind of Insect-Alien with telepathic ability's, waiting under your other plants for the right time to strike then take over your body just so it can smoke itself.

The weed itself looks like another planet. I think you may have let yourself down on the actual pic that you chose to use, it look's alittle out of focus, but the smoke itself looks trans-dimentional :ninja:

Peace in that brothers!

Edited by Bruno™

hi bruno, thanks rfor the nice words. i didnt pic the photo.. good luck to everyone. :guitar:

My bad mate, I did'nt mean your pic, yours was top.

I meant 'TruE GenT', his pics alittle out of focus, but what do I know, not alot about photography I can tell ya.

:smoke::spliff::smoke::spliff::yahoo:

a credit not only to growing skills ,but the photographic skills are exemplary also. before choosing blue satalite (secret garden) i was pondering over six others...........amazing choice,a credit to all concerned.

Edited by skunkweed