Cream Of The Crop

Joolz

Vote For Februarys Cream of the Crop  

668 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rancid-nomad

• RydeOn

• Joolz

• BOMBED AGAIN

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well, i reckon this has been a great month for growing! hazy and redgrotto had me tempted but in the end, it was scarefaceshady who floated my boat ;)

fantastic job by everyone lol happy harvest!

all fantastic ..true gent again in poll..setting usual high standards :smoke: ..this month i am voting for secret garden satalite...that plant looks soooo good i could eat it..once again well done all

BA gets my vote and takes the lead by one vote :doh:

well done BA & all othe2r nominations ............... they are all greate budshots :doh:

:photo:

NK.

when i go through the pics i normally vote for the one id most like to smoke =D

tis very very tough one but im gonna have to go hazy :smoke:

these pics are becoming more and more of an art every month i think hehe

Edited by CTADrummerBudz

Wow what a collection of mouth watering pics again, the firey colour in Hazy's Apollo 11 does it for me! :wassnnme:

stickybud I luv the Hazy-Apollo 11 It just looks magnificent. Lots of crystals. :yahoo::smoke:

Guest secret garden

i feel privlaged to be even chosen for this competition. there is some awesome buds out this month.. lol

B) Nice going guys...crops looking tasty...wouldnt complain if ya gave me anyone of 'em......so go on then pass it 'ere :)

Gotta say I love the color on Bombed Again's Pink AK. Its a beatiful piece that looks like a Crown of Jewels to me.