Big List O'genes...

synack

• 5 weeks later...

Hi,

[There may be the occasional mistake or omission from this list, for which I am truly, humbly sorry, but I didn't write it/compile it, it is shamelessly leeched from others, all I did was right click it all and paste)

that list is Grim's job (maybe with tropical rain's list help).

i worked also a bit bit on it... for mistakes, i deleted myself (long time ago :spliff: ) afghani#1 because it was noted as landrace which isn't.

Reads like the death of the cannabis drug cultivar gene to me.

so many names, so little work or care; in the cutting and pasting, as well as the seed making. If I could be bothered I would pull it to bits

so little love.

Best drug cultivars exist outside of commerce, which is probably for the best.

ps and when did the haze 19 male become a femme :spliff:

Best drug cultivars exist outside of commerce, which is probably for the best.

It probably is for the best.

Too many times (from my personal observation) when an individual tries to discuss a particular seed or strain that pre-date the Dutch seed bank paradigm, i.e. seeds that are still around from the old days, the almost immediate knee-jerk response is to label the poster a liar or claim that they don't know what they're talking about, blah blah blah blah blah.

Actually it's pretty funny to watch in the overall scheme of things.

Peace

• 5 weeks later...
It probably is for the best.

Too many times (from my personal observation) when an individual tries to discuss a particular seed or strain that pre-date the Dutch seed bank paradigm, i.e. seeds that are still around from the old days, the almost immediate knee-jerk response is to label the poster a liar or claim that they don't know what they're talking about, blah blah blah blah blah.

Actually it's pretty funny to watch in the overall scheme of things.

Peace

are there "seeds still around from the old days"? OT1's haze is one, (innit?) but are there many others? and where do you find em ... ?

just curious. new to this game, but already want to do my bit for preservation...

:unsure:

• 1 month later...

Can this not be pinned please? , it can be hard to find

ETA Now forgotten why I wanted to find it :rofl:

Edited by billious

If I could be bothered I would pull it to bits

Hey Utopiate, dont want to reignite an old fire but I just wish you could be bothered! Have read so much in the last few years, dunno what to think anymore. Your seasoned opinion would be more than welcome!

NI.

• 3 months later...

Awesome list now i know what exactly im growing and what it's backgrounds are

sounds even better when ya say "Swiss Sativa crossed with a Northern Light #5 and Haze mix :headpain:"

• 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...
Guest captainrock

Great compiliation.......give that man an ounce!!! thanks for that invaluable info.

Time to get my trainspotter mac out!!!

• 4 weeks later...