Disposing Of Waste

the man who

Believe me m8 rnd my neck of the woods they do. Then go and get or credit in your name and go on wonderful shopping adventures...

Put a shredder on your xmas wish list :nea:

if you have a car, doubble bag it then take it to your local tip chuck it in the compacter.

Fuckin' 'ell, burstbud, that's a neat stealthly way to scrap your car, but wouldn't you need an awful lot of bags, and wouldn't it be necessary to take the engine-block out first?

I'll just get me coat......... :rofl:

Fuckin' 'ell, burstbud, that's a neat stealthly way to scrap your car, but wouldn't you need an awful lot of bags, and wouldn't it be necessary to take the engine-block out first?

I'll just get me coat......... :wassnnme:

:wink:

Edited by eri

I take any biodegradable green matter, soil, etc, and dump it in a local woods or behind a field hedge - minus the bin bag. It does nobody any harm there and just rots down nicely leaving no trace.

I take any biodegradable green matter, soil, etc, and dump it in a local woods or behind a field hedge - minus the bin bag. It does nobody any harm there and just rots down nicely leaving no trace.

Same here, when taking the dog for a walk in the local nature reserve.

if you dry the leaves and powder them you can reduce them to virtually nothing, I had 2 large carrier bags stuffed full of leaf from a couple of outdoor plants earlier this year, by the time the leaves were dried and powdered you could stuff the whole lot into a jam jar, it's a piece of piss to get rid of them then.

Maybe just take it to a quite wood area or somthing and dump it. So long as your not dumping the plastic bag or box your keeping it in with it I cant see any nature problem.

Obviously if your caught youll have a bit of explaining to do..

• 14 years later...
On 15/11/2006 at 7:35 PM, Hughie Green said:

do what the soldiers did in the old prisoner of war escape movie (wooden horse I think or was it the great escape?) cloth tubes of soil down the trousers released by a string in the pocket a quick stroll on some waste ground and a bit of shuffling with the feet and bobs

yer auntie ! dry the waste plant material crunch into a powder and mix with the soil and off you go! :wink:

Old post I know but I just audibly lolled at that.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

I used to go out into the sticks for a walk and dump it (obv organic matter only). 

But I'd say double bagging and dumping it  a wheelie bin a few roads away from yours would be fine. 

I wanna know how people dispose of used carbon filters and old ducting etc