Disposing Of Waste

the man who

might be the wrong forum but.. any one with some bright ideas on how to dispose of waste plant matter and soil after a grow? the bin doesnt seem like the wisest place for it

and i dont have a garden for burning. also it might smell a bit too nice anyway

Double bag it and stick it in a neighbours wheely bin :(

lol

you have got to be joking?

:(

burn it?

Edited by {[(cannabliss)]}

i'm a binman, and beleive me when i say we will take anything for a couple of quid. ive crunched a mini in the back of my bin lorry minus the engine we only charged 20 quid for that.

but anyway beer or money to your binmen and they'll take it

alternativly some councils sell garden sacks, which the bin men have to pick up, double bag them and they won't smell a thing.

do what the soldiers did in the old prisoner of war escape movie (wooden horse I think or was it the great escape?) cloth tubes of soil down the trousers released by a string in the pocket a quick stroll on some waste ground and a bit of shuffling with the feet and bobs

yer auntie ! dry the waste plant material crunch into a powder and mix with the soil and off you go! :wink:

• Like 2

Don't grow in dirt :nea: then you will not have to get shot of it!

And by yourself a goat and feed it on the plant matter :rofl: one happy goat :smoke:

This only works if you have a flat with a spare room to turn into a goat pen. :smoke:

• Like 1

Love ya trail of thought Stevo. But doing such an act may have repercussions. Which could come back to bite ya in the arse. :smoke:

Haven grown a couple of wonderful crops last yr. I was left with the remaining compost/soil. So early this yr I added it to the empty flower beds in the back garden along with a slow release fertiliser. Which I’ve never used before I just tendered to go along with good old rain water or hose pipe water when the summer months kicked in.

Anyway this yrs crop of flowers. Looked far better and were much bigger and more colourful than previous yr when I just put them in plain old soil.

Theirs many ways to dispose of the left overs. But the rule of thumb is THINK SAFTY. If you think it may compromise your grow room then dump it elsewhere. :smoke:

Edited by thumbs

Could flush it then.. I've never had a problem putting it straight in the wheely bin personally, theres never more than a tesco's bag full from our little grow, I put it in a tesco bag, then another then in with the household waste rubbish in a black bag then stick the lot in the neighbours wheely bin :wassnnme:

No one would rake through the bins here, you'd get pricked with a needle :naughty: