Desprate Man Seeks Help.....

L NIN

i think a ph of 6.0 is too low for coco.

i would aim for 6.4 during veg and 6.6 during flowering.

if it was me, i would give them a good flush (3 x pot size of water) and then give them a 1/4 feed at ph 6.4.

as well as doing the treatment for fungus.

good luck.

Edited by MU

thanks mu dude,realy appreciate this m8 :rofl: just to get me m8 back on track :rofl: he's thinking ov shotting the towel in with his grow :rofl: thanks dude :rofl:

i think a ph of 6.0 is too low for coco.

is that right then,iv just told him to lower his p.h & hes gunna flush 2moro,wont that shock the roots a bit :ninja: just plain water,sorry m8 not argueing the fact like m8,just im sure iv seen owd tell people" just plain water will shock ya plants" :unsure:dont know wether he said" knock back instead ov cutting out,probaly wrong,probaly dreamt it :ouch:

gunna knock ph up a bit & c wot happens :eek: and carry on fighting :(:):):rofl:

anyway m8 thanks for ya help mu m8, :rofl::rofl::)

when flushing to get nutes out of the grow medium, you should use ph adjusted water. 3 x pot size of ph adjusted water will do the job.

if he is setting the ph at 6.0, then he doesnt want to lower the ph, he needs to raise it, or rather, not lower it so much, to get a ph of 6.4.

Edited by MU

big thanks mu m8 :)

gunna get on with that straight away ;)

if he is setting the ph at 6.0, then he doesnt want to lower the ph, he needs to raise it, or rather, not lower it so much, to get a ph of 6.4.

yep ye right dude :rofl: wot woz i thinking ov lol

anyway big THANK YOU mu for ya time m8,ya sound :rofl::stoned:

hi all :yahoo: been flushed now ,on EC 1.2 now sum side shoots have gone green again,notice the residue off the copper fungicide on the leaves :rofl:

the smaller plants looking quit healthy now,big ones still a lil bit pale wondering if the big ones are hungary now :spliff: gunna get better pics end ov the week :smoke:

notice the purple pinkish colour :)

comments will be much appriciated folks :yahoo: just trying to get this lad back on track,were nealy there by the looks ov things ;)

post-13425-1165346214_thumb.jpg

:wassnnme: hi again guy's :smoke:

does this plant look to you that its started taking its feed again :wink: ya can c how pale the plant has been :guitar: sum ov the bottoms look like they are coming round,dont they? :santa: or is it just wishfull thinking :unsure: ????????

EDIT-run off is 30% higher than the feed,not sure to up the feed or keep it on EC 1.2,the plants are quit big(ish)now :rofl:

cheers all :rofl:

Edited by L NIN

Different lighting so a little hard to compare but being an honest guy I have to say to me it looks if anything a little worse lol looks hungry for nitrogen to me now but I don't want you to pay attention to what I say incase it wipes them out... they are in a bit of a mess mate :ninja:

hey thanks steevo m8,i like honesty m8 :ninja:

ya right m8,they are a fucking state man :santa: they come off a freind,then passed on to another freind,full ov fungi,he didnt even know how much he'd been feeding them :doh:

i just thought id help me m8 try and get on his feet,wish id never bothered man :doh::doh::rofl:

anyway they do luk a lot better than wot they were like,i think lol hes had these vegging sinse about september man ;)

i thought the pic was a bit ropey,im gunna get one when the lights out and just use the house bulb for light.....

i think they look hungary m8 thats why i was asking about the run off,but if its 30% higher wich it should b ,there carnt b a salt build up in the soil,thus means the plant is taking its food,meaning no lock out :D does that sound about right or total shite,or have i got the wrong idea m8..................

EDIT-this is how they started off...truley fucked,CLICKY

Edited by L NIN

How does the run-off affect the pH?

I grow in coco, afaik I think it is best to keep a pH of about 5.5 during veg, and about 5.8 - 6.2 during flower lol

I'm not sure what is wrong with them, they look like they need Nitrogen or pH is too far out :santa:

but I'm guessing :doh:

Good luck mate :ninja:

Is that a male?
:doh: i dont think so m8,i think its just unformed shan little scabby leaf,but im gunna have a closer luk tommorow :ninja: if it is,ill hang myself :rofl:

thanks steevo m8 ;)

How does the run-off affect the pH?
lol i dont know chrystal m8,just checked the EC run off m8:unsure:
I grow in coco, afaik I think it is best to keep a pH of about 5.5 during veg, and about 5.8 - 6.2 during flower

got a few conflicting messages about PH in coco :santa: but im gunna go with that

pH of about 5.5 during veg
;) knock the ph down :D
I'm not sure what is wrong with them, they look like they need Nitrogen or pH is too far out

maybee a MIST with nitrozyme will sort the nitro out :doh:

thanks again chrystal dude ;)

forgot about that thread mate I wouldn't have let them near my growroom incase it spread onto good plants

:doh: i havnt steevo m8,i get changed & washed b4 i tend to my babies ;)

thanks for the heads up tho m8,ya sound ;)

ya right m8,wot a knightmare man :yahoo:

just bin the shop for a bottle ov vodka :yep::):yahoo:

gunna get out me tree now while our lass wraps pressies :yahoo::blub:

maybee a MIST with nitrozyme will sort the nitro out :D

thanks again chrystal dude :yahoo:

I don't think so mate :wassnnme:

The Nitrozyme spray would be used on Mothers to promote cuttings. I think it is useful to enhance growth on young plants but suspect it may cause hermies when used in flowering, the Nitro don't stand for Nitrogen. :rofl:

The different nutrient ions have different absorption capacities in the plant dependant upon the pH of the solution. :wassnnme:

I think the pH is better at 5.5 during veg because absorption of Nitrogen is better but during flower it should be kept slightly higher. B)