Desprate Man Seeks Help.....

L NIN

;) BURSTBUD, :yep:

them plants look worse than mine :unsure: give yaself a pat on the back m8 ;)

gunna try looking at roots etc..n use liquid silicone,plus spray with copper fungicide,let u know if things change ;)

thanks again m8 ;)lol:eek:

• 3 weeks later...

sprayed with copper fungicide & its come back :yahoo: also put a bigger oscolating fan in room :wassnnme: seems to ov slowed things down a bit,sprayed again with copper fungicide,also cleaned room out and cleaned walls etc..with a weak bleack solution :spliff:

still look bit pale,tested run off with truncheon it was EC 1.8,but the feed was EC 1.4 does that mean theres to many toxic salts in the medium??? :yinyang: seems to have jumped a lot going through the pot??? :yinyang:

thanks all :yahoo:

Nightmare mate, possibly not the best thing to do but i'd snip off the worst affected leaves to try and reduce it spreading and give a good spray of citrofresh and hope for the best!

Hope they perk up soon!

Nightmare mate, possibly not the best thing to do but i'd snip off the worst affected leaves to try and reduce it spreading and give a good spray of citrofresh and hope for the best!

Hope they perk up soon!

cheers steevo m8 ;) ,sprayed with copper fungicide few times now,just got back from scrubbing room out completely and bleeching it,took all infected leaf off again :spliff: repotted 2 ov them,theres the roots out ov the bottom ov the pot in the pic,there massive n white,no probs with roots :rofl:

EC is at 1.4 but the run off is EC 1.8 is this the norm????? :unsure:not to sure about the run off thing!!! :ninja: there in coco(coconut fibres)& perlite 4/1 :rofl: hand watered :yinyang:

need to sort these out for me pal hes struggling like fuck :( these have been vegging for bout 3 MONTHS and there tiny :ninja:

take care steevo dude ;)

EDIT 2 ADD PICS :rofl:;);)

post-13425-1164573982_thumb.jpg

Edited by L NIN

so my Q is people :rofl: EC is at 1.4 but the run off is EC 1.8 is this the norm????? :unsure:not to sure about the run off thing!!!

can anyone answer this for me :rofl::rofl:

thanks guys :rofl:

Not sure about the run off really, if anything I thought it would give a slightly lower reading under 'normal' conditions.. maybe it's been over nuted previously? causing a higher run-off reading now? :yinyang:

Just noticed this and thought of you :yinyang:

check ec of run off water also it will give you a idea of root ec level which is normaly about 30 percent higher than what is going in

cheers steevo dude :rofl: 30% eh :guitar: sounds about right then,prob up the feed a lil bit,plants looking a lil bit pale,thought it could b lockout or summit,thought the roots wernt taking the feed thus causing the toxic salts to rise :rofl:

thanks for thinking bout me dude :yinyang::wassnnme:

take care man :rofl:

I'm having a stab in the dark here but the amount of times that you have sprayed with copper fungicide, could it be copper poisoning?

The fungal spores aren't going to go away until you get everything clean really. I dunno about copper fung, but citrofresh does a great job of holding back the spread. Is there no way you can get hold of this stuff??

Basically you want to keep the spores off your plants and stop it spreading once fungus has established itself.

When you remove infected leaves, don't be shy about it... get them off. I've found that when I leave one or two leaves with spots on them, the next day it will have invariably spread to two other leaves and/or plants :wink:

Leaf spot mould has been harder to deal with than thrip for me! Good luck finally sorting it out.

so my Q is people :rofl: EC is at 1.4 but the run off is EC 1.8 is this the norm????? :unsure:not to sure about the run off thing!!!

can anyone answer this for me :wink: :wink:

thanks guys :)

this means you are feeding too much or the nutes are locked out and the plant cant uptake the nutes.

are you checking ph? i think with coco you need a higher ph than with other methods of hydro, more in the range of compost. i think you may have a lock-out problem from looking at those plants. if the ph is wrong, the nutes will not be absorbed, so the ec will rise each time you feed more nutes.

also, check the ph of the run-off. if things are right, the ph should rise slightly from where you set it.

i would aim for a ph of 6.4 in veg and 6.6 in flowering using only water that has been bubbled for at least 24 hrs to dechlorinate it and to stabilise the ph.

just to clarify, take water from tap, leave it for at least 24 hrs, preferably bubbled with an airstone and airpump. then when you prepare the mix, first add the nutes as this will lower the ph, and then if necessary, use ph down to bring the ph down further. you might not need to use ph down though as the nutes may bring the ph down to the desired ph level.

Edited by MU

Sorry can't help much, but as others have said fungi need still conditions to really get a grip, so get some big air movement going, and I reckon raising temps will help too...

As for nutes I reckon your better in soil witth bio-bizz right from the word go, i'm sure others will disagree, but personally I would learn your strain and all lt's traits before going hydro.. Just my2p...

Now this may sound even more harsh, but once a plant gets ill it rarely recovers, your better washing the grow area with bleach, taking some cuttings from the healthiest females, and sticking the clones under a 20/4 lighting reigime, give it a couple of months you will have bigger, bushier, helathier plants..

Good luck dude! :wink:

:wink:

wow guys ;) nice one for ya time dudes ;)

30% of 1.4 is 0.42.. add them up and your almost bang on the 30% aw33wa mentioned

cheers steevo m8 :yahoo:

Atleast that's sorted that! what next?

lol

I'm having a stab in the dark here but the amount of times that you have sprayed with copper fungicide, could it be copper poisoning?

hmmmm lol never thought ov that snadge :yinyang: not to sure m8,gunna try n sort the fungi out,HOPEFULLY have bit ov citrofresh by weekend :yinyang: cheers tho m8,keep that in mind if all elese fails :)

cheesrs eri m8 :)

The fungal spores aren't going to go away until you get everything clean really. I dunno about copper fung, but citrofresh does a great job of holding back the spread. Is there no way you can get hold of this stuff??

like i say hopefully m8 ill have a bit by the weekend,cleaned grow room out completley with bleach solution,cut all infected leaf off and also got a bigger oscolating fan to help movement ov air :smoke:

Good luck finally sorting it out.
thanks eri m8 ;)

cheers mu dude for ya post m8 ;)

i do all them things m8 PH is normaly on 6,and i leave the water overnight to release all the chlorine out and gasses etc.. i also have a airstone in me water tank :(

this means you are feeding too much or the nutes are locked out and the plant cant uptake the nutes.

if i(my freind) was giving to much i couldnt c the nuteburn (tips ov leaf) because plants were in that much ov a state the tips were brown anyway off the fungi infection,but,if the nutes were locked up wouldnt the EC run off be even higher than 18 ??:yinyang: sorry for all the Qs dude :stoned:

thanks again mu m8

hi bro-d m8 ;) thanks for ya post m8,

Now this may sound even more harsh, but once a plant gets ill it rarely recovers

:magic: :wink: a while ago m8,i would ov disagreed,but now im starting to think that way :wink:

your better washing the grow area with bleach, taking some cuttings from the healthiest females, and sticking the clones under a 20/4 lighting reigime, give it a couple of months you will have bigger, bushier, helathier plants..

tanks for that bit ov advise m8 but im gunna c how these pan out in the next week or two,the bottom shoots seem nice n green but the top folage is yellow,trying to sort a camera out to get a couple ov better pice,thanks again dude ;)